First Look at Elm Street Remake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice casting. that IS the actor I would have picked myself and the fact they went out and got probably the only guy that can pull this off better than anyone else, has made me very excited for this movie.

He might need one of these to kill people though.
ultraslim-stepladder-2.jpg

"Nightmare On Elm Street" Remake To Feature Boobs
By Lux Alptraum, 12:30 PM on Wed May 27 2009,

You could make a horror movie without topless girls...but what would be the point? We're pleased to report that Sam Bayer's "Nightmare on Elm Street" remake will, indeed, feature boobs—and if you're an attractive woman, age 18-27, with some free time next week, those boobs could be yours!

EXTRAS CALL #1: A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET

Joan Philo casting is searching for a special scene for, "A Nightmare on Elm St," a feature film directed by Sam Bayer. We are searching for attractive women, 18 to 27, who are comfortable working topless in a tasteful pool party scene. This scene is a non-speaking "special extra" role and will be filmed with the utmost respect. The location of this scene is in the suburbs (exact location TBD). This scene is a three-night commitment, June 1st, 2nd , & 3rd (night can start as early as in the afternoon and will shoot until sunup the next day) You must be available all three nights to be considered.

If you are interested please e-mail us a recent color photo (in swimwear) along with your height/weight/age/address and phone number to: [email protected]

In the subject of the e-mail please put "Special extra role."

This scene is being cast very quickly! Once we receive your photos we will contact you to come and meet with us.

Note: For your privacy and confidentiality please do not send us any nude photos.

**Joan Philo casting has cast tasteful nude and partial nude scenes in the past (Mad Dog and Glory, Prison Break pilot) successfully and in good taste. You will be treated very well on set.

Thank you and we look forward to receiving your photos.
Joan

This article struck me as really funny for some reason.

"Tasteful" pool party scene. :lol

So are they doing the same as the Friday The 13th remake and condensing films into one? :huh

I wouldn't mind being the casting director for the "Special Extra Role" auditions. I can see it now, "Face left...face front...face right...face front...jumping jacks..." :lol

Just awful. the original was great and there was no need to trample all over a great cult classic. Guess Hollywood has no original talent of their own.

Just awful. the original was great and there was no need to trample all over a great cult classic. Guess Hollywood has no original talent of their own.

I doubt this film will amount to anything more then Rorschach having a guest appearance on a 90210 episode.

That want ad made me laugh.

"Tastful Pool Party Scene" "Will be filmed with the utmost respect"

"OK DO A KEG STAND, NOW SHAKE YOUR BOOBS UPSIDE DOWN. OK NOW DOUSE HER IN BLOOD."

I doubt this film will amount to anything more then Rorschach having a guest appearance on a 90210 episode.

That want ad made me laugh.

"Tastful Pool Party Scene" "Will be filmed with the utmost respect"

"OK DO A KEG STAND, NOW SHAKE YOUR BOOBS UPSIDE DOWN. OK NOW DOUSE HER IN BLOOD."

:lol:lol thanks Deckard I needed that :)

I don't mind remakes. I think if they can improve do it but if then can't leave it.

Like what they did with the texas chainsaw movie and friday the 13th and hills have eyes were awesome :rock I think that if you can improve do it. But there are alot of duds. Like Prom Night,wtf is that?:lol

Last edited:
prom night :lol that was so lame! thats the thing Hollywood doesnt know when enough is enough, and they just keep making remakes of everything.

I think with this new movie ecspecially with this new actor as Freddy the whole franchise has the chance to be scary again. The only Freddy movie I found frightening was part 1. After that I felt they all went a little down hill and Freddy lost his intimidating edge.
The sequels were fun to watch in there own ( if not strange ) way but they never scared me. Its like going from Alien to Aliens.

When I was really young I had never seen the sequels to Freddy since I could never get them. I had the first though on VHS and it terrified me. I used to always think of Freddy the ultimate in scary. :lol
I hope they can bring that back to him. I'm glad I never seen those sequels so young. They probably would have scared me more than the first. :lol

Back