Xipo's Movie Songs Greatest Hits

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xipotec

Super Freak
Reaction score
This thread I will be posting links to the greats music SONGs of the movies. This is not really about soundtracks or scores (as Williams and Zimmer would take the cake for most of that)

This is about stand alone songs that were part of a soundtrack but can stand alone.

I hope to create a thread that will bring about some memories and maybe help fill out your playlist.

Of course, some of them will have the film referenced , but may will not. Have fun guessing where they are from!

Fake Internet gold points to the first to guess where the song came from (no cheating!)
Xipo

Of course , anyone can add to the list , just be sure to embed of video in the post! All you have to do is select the copy option below the video and past it into the post!

Last edited:
One of many reasons Team America was an amazing movie:

And despite the movie being Uwe Boll trash, the ending of Postal was actually beautiful with Bush and Bin Laden skipping through fields as nukes explode with "the Magic Sound" playing.

Edit: also this from Final Fantasy: the Spirits Within

Last edited:
You Could Be Mine by Gun's And Roses........
Guns N Roses GIF

Back