First Look at Elm Street Remake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nooooo Rambo was a film about a real life situation, the violence can be condoned. Freddy is a make belief horror child molestor :monkey3

Whats my point? :confused: not sure.

Did Freddy actually pull a Michael Jackson on the Elm street kids, or just terrorize them? Can't he just spook the hell out of them? Does he have to be a wacko and a Jacko??

Last edited:
QUOTE=Mr ?;1817496]Did Freddy actually pull a Micahel Jackson on the Elm street kids, or just terrorize them? Can't he just spook the hell out of them? Does he have to be a wacko and a Jacko??[/QUOTE]

Dam isn't that a little to soon for MJ jokes...Fun thou:D

Not really...there's a website!:D

McDonoald's is coming out with a burger in memory of michael jackson, it is composed of a 50 year old piece of meat sandwiched between two 12 year old buns.

Seriously though, I'm less interested in developing Freddy as a pedophile than getting to the nightmare mayhem.

yeah your right and that was very funny:lol:rotfl....so is there any real pix from this movie or a trailer yet???

So far as I know, this is it.

nightmare_on_elm_street_remake_freddy.jpg

JEH is perfect casting.... He was really creepy as Hell in Little Children, but also sympathetic. He can also be menacing, as we all saw in Watchmen. It definitely gives the film more credibility now that he is a part of it, I'm now MUCH more excited to see where it goes.

And for those who don't think that Freddy was a child molester... Watch the movies again guys, Freddy is definitely perverted and twisted enough to have done that...and it pretty much spells itself out over the films.

And for those who don't think that Freddy was a child molester... Watch the movies again guys, Freddy is definitely perverted and twisted enough to have done that...and it pretty much spells itself out over the films.

But in the first film I don't recall them ever saying he jacko'd kids, unless I'm remembering wrong. But even you say he was twisted "enough," not that it said so explicitly. And so many people want to be rid of the jokester Freddy from the later films, which is odd in that his wisecracks are arguably what lead to the character's immense popularity, so why stick to a pedophile implication in the later films?

It might seem like a strange distinction but there is a difference between terrorizer and pedophile.

But in the first film I don't recall them ever saying he jacko'd kids, unless I'm remembering wrong. But even you say he was twisted "enough," not that it said so explicitly. And so many people want to be rid of the jokester Freddy from the later films, which is odd in that his wisecracks are arguably what lead to the character's immense popularity, so why stick to a pedophile implication in the later films?

It might seem like a strange distinction but there is a difference between terrorizer and pedophile.

It's never been laid out as 100% fact, but let's look at his behavior when he has his girls cornered and all to himself. He frequently licks out his tongue and lashes with it in a provocative way, and usually does a little (slightly twisted and erotic) "foreplay" with his claw before actually killing a girl. I don't think it was ever with boys, only girls.

In the flashback in FVJ, he's seen licking the backs of photos and acting like a pedophile... so I don't see it as much of a stretch.

I don't know how far he went with it, as we have absolutely NO reference whatsoever on film to verify it. It's merely implied. And I really hated the joking Freddy, I'd rather him be more of a killer with a twisted sense of humor. It doesn't need to be too overbearing like it was in the later NOES films.

And Dinolast, Freddy is pretty short...so I can forgive him being even shorter. They can give him lifts in his boots to give him a bit more height.

It's never been laid out as 100% fact, but let's look at his behavior when he has his girls cornered and all to himself. He frequently licks out his tongue and lashes with it in a provocative way, and usually does a little (slightly twisted and erotic) "foreplay" with his claw before actually killing a girl.

Yeah, but those are the teenage, nightie wearing girls. Who wouldn't lash out some tongue action...:naughty

Back