Xipo's Movie Songs Greatest Hits

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you get this one then you have my undying loyalty and respect.

This one is a bit of a cheat as it’s really just background noise

Hints
It’s not a song written for the film or made popular by the film
It Played in the movie but it’s in the background.
It’s the only pop song in the film

Last one for a bit.
This may have featured in more movies but the one I'm thinking of has this song prominently playing over cutting between close-up shots of the star and a baby......

This is from 48 Hrs.
Eddie Murphy Smiling GIF by Amazon Prime Video

man this one got me....I know it , cannot place it! HINTS!
Yeah I was stumped on this for a bit and then suddenly it just popped into my head! And the clue is right on this page!! Not sure if it was intentional but Sixth Scale Man hinted it in his next post!!! I get why it’s a bit hard because in the film the music is drowned out a bit.

Yeah I was stumped on this for a bit and then suddenly it just popped into my head! And the clue is right on this page!! Not sure if it was intentional but Sixth Scale Man hinted it in his next post!!! I get why it’s a bit hard because in the film the music is drowned out a bit.
Well, the movie does involve “drowning”…
If you put the song in the context of truckers and towing but not on land, might help.🙂

Well its either Superman, or some story about Jesus then...

Back