First In-Hand Pics of the CM Aragorn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not an animal!!!!

elephant.jpg

JAWS said:
Someone did a quick fix at photo shop and it looks much better IMO.

CinemaquetteAragornlessforehead.jpg

Actually looks pretty good with the forehead cropped a bit. Still wouldn't buy it no matter how good it looked, not at $1500 or anywhere close to that amount.

He just has that look in his eyes of some crazed demon who wants to destoy my soul with his eyes.........

It's not just the hairline though. The sides of his head extent too far and too square. The visage is correct, but the form is not. Shame really, since the costume is so absolutely beautiful and the price is so outrageous.

Captain Aldeggon said:
He just has that look in his eyes of some crazed demon who wants to destoy my soul with his eyes.........

I think more than the hairline, it's the eyes that hurt this piece most, they do have a very evil look and even when Aragorn did have anger/focus/determination on his face, it never looked evil like this, it's too bad cuz the sculpting is well done and with the right hairline the hair would be great and this would be an amazing piece.

if one knew how they attach the hair (i'm guessing some kinda needle) u might could add in some hair. course u shouldn't have to at 1500

I don't see any evil in the eyes, just determination. In fact I'd like to see someone take the SSW Elessar Crown and put it on him, I'd bet it look damn near perfect.

That's kind of cool. I never really heard of this company, what else have they done? I mean with the exception of the huge forehead, I think it's a nice piece. The crown TOTALLY saves it!

Yeah, I agree with both of you. The crown improves the head a lot! If there was a crown in the proper scale I just may have gotten this figure.

What a difference that crown makes! If CM were to add this feature I'm sure it would boost sales quite significantly.

woodsy said:
What a difference that crown makes! If CM were to add this feature I'm sure it would boost sales quite significantly.

Agreed, except now the costume isn't totally correct. :monkey3

Oh yeah, forgot about the scale thing. It does help though. Too bad we can't photoshop real life...

Darklord Dave said:
Oh yeah, forgot about the scale thing. It does help though. Too bad we can't photoshop real life...
You can photoshop yourself. It's called plastic surgery.

PosterBoyKelly said:
I never really heard of this company, what else have they done?

So far -

TX, T-850 (Arnold), T-800 (Endo), Alien, and Aragorn.

Coming next - Jack Sparrow, Indiana Jones.

Further in the future - Predator, Godfather, Gandalf, Legolas, Bruce Lee, Scarface

www.cinemaquette.com

Back