First In-Hand Pics of the CM Aragorn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jlcmsu said:
Yeah, I sure as hell don't have the guts to either.

Yea, the thing cost enough. If I were to somehow mess up and screw him up, I would never forgive myself. Even selling my soul to fix him wouldn't be enough.

aragornmk9.jpg

Those photoshops certainly show the likeness is there. The hairline still needs a different shape - not so straight in front and needs to come in on the sides, but if it looked like that I just might be tempted to buy.

Fubeca said:
must be a special edition with the exclusive Christina Ricci forehead
christina-ricci-18th-annual-ifp-independent-spirit-awards---arrivals-0B0SX8.jpg
ricci-christina-photo-christina-ricci-6227357.jpg

I forgive her forehead once i focus from the neck down.

I think we should be focusing on the positive, not the negative :rotfl You guys should all be sending CM a thank you note...they just saved you $1500! :D

Darklord Dave said:
Those photoshops certainly show the likeness is there. The hairline still needs a different shape - not so straight in front and needs to come in on the sides, but if it looked like that I just might be tempted to buy.

They definitely have the wrong shape.

726.jpg

woodsy said:
I think we should be focusing on the positive, not the negative :rotfl You guys should all be sending CM a thank you note...they just saved you $1500! :D

muahaha...thats a good one!!:lol

It's amazing to me that a company that can focus on such minute details in a piece can get the hairline so wrong. I mean... how did no one over there say, "I kinda thing his forehead looks too huge..."

I think the mouth, nose, eyes and beard are great. The hair... noooooo!

Now this new pic is SCARY...he looks all deformed in the head!!

aragorn.gif

He looks too much like this:
200x150.jpg
:rotfl

Back