Figuremaster Les' Figural Fabrications

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to say to Les that there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. If he keeps on trucking through, things should get better, but if he lets this one blown tire bring him down, he'll never reach the end of the tunnel.

Glad to hear another update Maul.:D

I talked to him a bit today as well, before my phone died and we got disconnected... But he is doing much better, and slaving away at the heads he has to do as always. But it was nice to talk to him about random stuff like the FL vs. GA college Football game and the new Bond flick.

He sends his love guys, he hasn't forgotten you all! :duff

Bumping this to page 1 where it belongs!

Les, looks like a lot of Indy repaints will be coming your way, Bro! :whip

Hey gang, I talked to Les and he told me to tell you all "hi" and that he's doing better and his mom is doing better and that he's busting his ass to get these heads done. He said he's hoping to have them done by January and he's working as hard and fast as he can. He's doing the heads as well as having to got Christmas shopping and wrap all of the presents and he's having to plan thanksgiving. So he's got alot on his plate but he asks that we all be patient with him.

Hey gang, I talked to Les and he told me to tell you all "hi" and that he's doing better and his mom is doing better and that he's busting his ass to get these heads done. He said he's hoping to have them done by January and he's working as hard and fast as he can. He's doing the heads as well as having to got Christmas shopping and wrap all of the presents and he's having to plan thanksgiving. So he's got alot on his plate but he asks that we all be patient with him.

If anyone speaks to Les can they pass a message along

"I dont know if you got my emails Les, but the replacement head for painting has been sent by Chan Ada to the address you gave me, best regards Jase"

Great to hear Les and his mom are doing better! That has to make the holiday season a whole lot better for the figure master and his family! Hang in there buddy! Looks like the storm is finally starting to settle for you!

The Christmas period can be stressful at the best of times so it's nice to hear things are settling a bit for Les & family as they are more than deserving of a peaceful time after the last few months.

Hey, I was wondering if anyone could clarify this up for me. Will Les be adding the 'hair extensions' to all of his Joker HS? I remember reading that somewhere, but wasn't 100% sure he said that, or if it was just wishful thinking :lol

Hell yeah ! :rock Les kindly added that he would be adding the hair extensions to all of the purchased Joker heads :rock .
I'm not sure about unpainted or anything but I think he is if you ordered a fully finised joker head from him. :rock

IJ002.jpg

IJ005aid.jpg

Thats nucking futs. Very nice!!

Cannot wait to see Faramir when he's finally done. :rock

If anyone speaks to Les can they pass a message along

"I dont know if you got my emails Les, but the replacement head for painting has been sent by Chan Ada to the address you gave me, best regards Jase"

Can someone post in this thread if they speak to Les and can they mention the above, could they ask if he received it and let me know ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back