Figuremaster Les' Figural Fabrications

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell yeah ! :rock Les kindly added that he would be adding the hair extensions to all of the purchased Joker heads :rock .
I'm not sure about unpainted or anything but I think he is if you ordered a fully finised joker head from him. :rock
And this is yet another reason that Les rules. He's not just an amazing artist but is also an amazing human being. :D

If anyone speaks to Les can they pass a message along

"I dont know if you got my emails Les, but the replacement head for painting has been sent by Chan Ada to the address you gave me, best regards Jase"

Can someone post in this thread if they speak to Les and can they mention the above, could they ask if he received it and let me know ???

I talked to Les about this, but he's not sure, what head is it?

ah , thats an idea actually.
I was going to wait until Les came back to the boards but if someone coud tell him for me it would be even better.

Les is painting a Leon the professional Jeon Reno sculpt for me and making it to fit on a hot toys body. The pants I have for the figure will only fit on a dragon body so if Les hasn't drilled the sculpt to fit a hot toys I would need it to fit a dragon body.
If any of you guys could pass this along it would be greatly appreciated.

I feel like I'm making a problem doing this but I have tried every other method for the clothing to fit the figures body but it seems as if its going to cost a crazy price or its just not possible.
The quicker I could get the message along the more hope I have of Les not drilling the head out and being able to do it dragon and not hot toys so this seems the quickest way.

If anyone could let Les know your awesome.

Thanks ,

Tay.

oh obviously if theres any extra cost for drilling it to dragon thats fine , I'll pay.
Fingers crossed its not drilled for a hot toys body yet !.

And this is yet another reason that Les rules. He's not just an amazing artist but is also an amazing human being. :D

I second that! He's one of the best people I've "met" but not yet...met...in person. I've only met and talked to him on the phone. I hope to meet him someday. I'm only a few hours down I-10 from Les in Georgia, and I'm in Louisiana.

I can't wait for Les to return to this board! I hope he and his family are doing better. It sounds like it from recent reports here.

Sorry, I forgot to tell you Happy Thanksgiving Les. Take care.

Last edited:
Hi guys! In at a buddy's computer here on Thankgiving night, so happy turkey day to all you Yanks out there.
Sorry my system is still out. Working on that still.
Still painting on all fronts all. Thanks for all the kind words of support in my absence. Miss the hell out of you nuts! Thanks Michael Crawford for the kind review. Sorry about the dot! (Send back for touchup next time bro!)
Almost done with many. Hicks, Hudsons (I don't make Apones or Vasquez heads for those that have emailed me, but I do offer Hicks and Hudson...)
Bales and Jokers in progress as are many others. Aragorns and Farimirs in work, as are Supermans and Alien (Rieney! Your's in coming bro!) Preds, many preds (Love that P2 dread redo Devil666!) and more. No SS Indy's in hand yet, but will show some other heads soon, and will be taking Indy repaints in January for those interested.
MUCH MUCH MORE in there too. If I don't mention them all, forgive me. Shipping much soon too. Holidays and other strife have slowed all shipping but will soon. An overdue Narin helm coming too. Hell, everything's overdue, but at least you guys are cool so far.
Jokers with hair coming slow but sure. More variants as soon as I can post pics. Still not able. Will soon I promise.

Got in Gandalf and Machiko and both are amazing. Glad those were ordered when I had money! LOL!
Saw and ordered Toht. Hope I can keep him. AWESOME for Wor-Gar. Thinking of you bro.

DA Josh, your Indy looks great. Of course. (insert DUH here!)
Gotta go. Long day. Spent the last two making Thanksgiving dinner alone. Shared with Ma today. She says hi. Much developing there. Updates when I can.

Thanks for the kind words and I promise to clear out my PM box when I get back in.
Zoomaround, thanks. Many thanks to you others. Awesome stuff here. Miss it. Great customs and all. Paints and all. Super work Kuato. Cool Gladiator Sovereign! So much more coolness!!! Keep it up bros.

Back soon! And again, thanks so much guys. You all rule. Calls coming to those I have numbers for. Mike, look for one bro. Stay cool and know I am doing my best to get back. Lots more to do yet! :rock

You're calling me soon Les? :D Ohhhh yeahhh. I look forward to talking to you very soon my friend! I'm happy to see an update post from you here. I've been thinking about you and your family a lot lately. I'm glad to hear that things are better, or at least sound better, from the way you talk.

I'll talk to you soon. Yeah, the cell number you have for me has not changed. I'm working two jobs now, so if I don't answer, PLEASE leave me a voicemail message and I'll call you back A.S.A.P. :D

Glad to hear from you Les! Sounds like things are getting a little better for you.

You truely are a saint for continuing to think of us through all of your problems.

Take care bro! And Happy Turkey Day!

Good to hear things are going well Les!
I hope you got my email, just saying hi anyway.

Any news on my front? Looking forward to seeing your magic first-hand! :D

Great to hear from you bro!!! I even got a shout out in your post :rock :rock :rock

Miss you man. Can't wait till things settle down for you.

ah , thats an idea actually.
I was going to wait until Les came back to the boards but if someone coud tell him for me it would be even better.

Les is painting a Leon the professional Jeon Reno sculpt for me and making it to fit on a hot toys body. The pants I have for the figure will only fit on a dragon body so if Les hasn't drilled the sculpt to fit a hot toys I would need it to fit a dragon body.
If any of you guys could pass this along it would be greatly appreciated.

I feel like I'm making a problem doing this but I have tried every other method for the clothing to fit the figures body but it seems as if its going to cost a crazy price or its just not possible.
The quicker I could get the message along the more hope I have of Les not drilling the head out and being able to do it dragon and not hot toys so this seems the quickest way.

If anyone could let Les know your awesome.

Thanks ,

Tay.
hope Les spotted this !. :monkey2:horror:rotfl

Hi guys! In at a buddy's computer here on Thankgiving night, so happy turkey day to all you Yanks out there.
Sorry my system is still out. Working on that still.
Still painting on all fronts all. Thanks for all the kind words of support in my absence. Miss the hell out of you nuts! Thanks Michael Crawford for the kind review. Sorry about the dot! (Send back for touchup next time bro!)
Almost done with many. Hicks, Hudsons (I don't make Apones or Vasquez heads for those that have emailed me, but I do offer Hicks and Hudson...)
Bales and Jokers in progress as are many others. Aragorns and Farimirs in work, as are Supermans and Alien (Rieney! Your's in coming bro!) Preds, many preds (Love that P2 dread redo Devil666!) and more. No SS Indy's in hand yet, but will show some other heads soon, and will be taking Indy repaints in January for those interested.
MUCH MUCH MORE in there too. If I don't mention them all, forgive me. Shipping much soon too. Holidays and other strife have slowed all shipping but will soon. An overdue Narin helm coming too. Hell, everything's overdue, but at least you guys are cool so far.
Jokers with hair coming slow but sure. More variants as soon as I can post pics. Still not able. Will soon I promise.

Got in Gandalf and Machiko and both are amazing. Glad those were ordered when I had money! LOL!
Saw and ordered Toht. Hope I can keep him. AWESOME for Wor-Gar. Thinking of you bro.

DA Josh, your Indy looks great. Of course. (insert DUH here!)
Gotta go. Long day. Spent the last two making Thanksgiving dinner alone. Shared with Ma today. She says hi. Much developing there. Updates when I can.

Thanks for the kind words and I promise to clear out my PM box when I get back in.
Zoomaround, thanks. Many thanks to you others. Awesome stuff here. Miss it. Great customs and all. Paints and all. Super work Kuato. Cool Gladiator Sovereign! So much more coolness!!! Keep it up bros.

Back soon! And again, thanks so much guys. You all rule. Calls coming to those I have numbers for. Mike, look for one bro. Stay cool and know I am doing my best to get back. Lots more to do yet! :rock

Glad to hear from you Les !:rock
Great to hear such a positive post ! :rock

:D

Thanks, Les. Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

I can't believe you ordered Toht but didn't even see the melty head! :lol You got to go back and check that head. I think you'll keep him once you see that extra head.

:D

Thanks, Les. Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

I can't believe you ordered Toht but didn't even see the melty head! :lol You got to go back and check that head. I think you'll keep him once you see that extra head.

HAHA! Can't wait to see the Les repaint of the melty head, with EXTRA gore!

Can't wait for Toht!

Hope you're having a great Thanksgiving Les. We miss ya and can't wait to have you back on the boards full-time! :rock

:gun

Back for a sec...
Got your message Tay. Email sent. Answered some of my many behind emails.
Hope you guys get them. I will email more when I get the chance again. It sucks not being able to do this when I want to.

Anyway, quick and important thing I must say.
A couple of folks have talked of the dreaded R word....REFUND....
Sorry, but I can't. Ever. I don't do refunds. I do work. If I have started it, and if I can complete it, even if it takes a while, then I do the work and deliver it. You are always free to sell that when you get it, but I just have no means to do any kind of refunds.
I did one time, a while back, for an overdue custom figure that I just could not gather parts for, so I felt there was no other recourse in that one situation, but for work I can do, heads, repaints etc., my answer is simply, no. Sorry. I do not have the means to do that. I hope you can all understand.

However, as I am getting back on track again, and am back in the saddle as they say, look for pics as soon as I can post them. I am at a buddy's again, posting now, but I will be on my own system again soon. I have had some great suggestions from some of you guys, on how to restore my system, so hang on sloopy! I am returning soon! :rock

And for what it's worth, this most horrid of years for me, that included me holding my mom's hand not six weeks back, thinking she would die right then and there, is slowly getting better, and is coming to a well deserved end.
Funny how it has also delivered some of the most awesome figures I have ever imagined. I sure hope you nuts are not giving too many of them a hard time, as in manufacturers...these figures of 2008 are landmark! Too many great ones to name!
So, lighten up any of you ubercritics among us, and be glad for what you have at your disposal.
Besides, fixes are easy! :rock

Enjoy and know I will return soon.
Thanks guys!
Miss you guys!

Glad to hear from you Les and to see that things are getting better for your family.
I hope you'll be back soon. We all miss you bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back