Figuremaster Les' Figural Fabrications

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

figuremaster_les

AF-FIRMATIVE!
Reaction score
Well, might as well start posting a few of my Sideshow related custom works in here.

First up, a 1939 style Joker made with a Sideshow 12" Phantom of the Opera SSE figure base and head and some really cool gangster clothes I found.

I know Joker was introduced in 1940, but I am working on a project and it's set in 1939...so this Joker has to be a part of it! More to come of this kind of thing...

To start, here he is with my 1939 style Batman...
39Joker004.jpg

39Joker001.jpg

39Joker002.jpg

39Joker002a.jpg

And a before and after shot....
jokerheadcomp1.jpg

And too close...
39Joker003a.jpg

Resculpted facial areas and hair with Magic Sculpt two part epoxy putty and painted with Model Master Acryl acrylic enamels. I based him on several references, from the silent film The Man Who Laughs with Conrad Veidt, the facial image that actually helped inspire the Joker, and from Tim Curry's famous mouth and expressions and of course, the base face of Lon Chaney, a man I bet that would have loved to have played this character if he'd lived long enough and had the chance.

Enjoy!

That's a wicked Joker! Man, if you can do that with Lon Chaney, I can't wait to see what you could do with a Nicholson sculpt! :clap

Insanely great!

There is only ONE FiguremasterLes and his work proudly adorns my Avatar and it is beyond words, it is breathtaking!

About time you got a thread going there Les, this is gonna be fun! :D

AWESOME JOB AS ALWAYS LES!!!!! :clap :clap :clap

...i don't mind seeing more pics of Batman though :monkey3

Les, again you amaze me with your fantastic work! Just phenomenal.... That Joker....the eyes and mouth are just creepy as Hell.... I'm seriously speechless here...

:chew

F'n Amazing Les!!! That Joker is by far the best 1/6 version of him I've ever seen, I especially appreciate how you were able to make him look like the Joker, but still be a completely unique vision! Please more pics of your work... and that Batman looks phenomenal.

Now the real question is, where's the...
Medieval F'n Kurgan?!?​

Love the custom Joker Les. Really shows off your talents!!! Thats pretty cool that you found insperation in Tim Curry, who just happened to play the greatest on screen devil of all times, Darkness!!!

That's gorgeous work Les. Very classy. A lot of Jokers are just to gaudy to look real, but this one is probably closer to what we'll see in the next film, hopefully.

Customikey said:
That's gorgeous work Les. Very classy. A lot of Jokers are just to gaudy to look real, but this one is probably closer to what we'll see in the next film, hopefully.

Thanks Mikey!
Thanks all you guys.

Yeah, I hope we get SOMETHING that is really a great standard for us in the Dark Knight movie. Only time will tell.

More to come...
Stay tuned!

:D

King Darkness said:
Love the custom Joker Les. Really shows off your talents!!! Thats pretty cool that you found insperation in Tim Curry, who just happened to play the greatest on screen devil of all times, Darkness!!!

Darkness rules!!!

ALL HAIL THE GRAND MASTER !!!!! LES,POST MORE OF YOUR AMAZING CUTOMS HERE !!!!

wow. The crazy hting is thats practically a new sculpt. Its so modified its like new, and I love it!:chew
AMazing Les, really. ONly you could pull this off with such beauty and class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back