Figuremaster Les' Figural Fabrications

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick in and out. At the library again. Yeah...damned computer still fritzed and no means to replace, but I hope to be online again soon. Damned Dell...

Anyway, still alive, still kickin' still painting when I can. News soon. Updates as soon as I can.
Ma update. She is doing better and is back at her new nursing home. I spent seven hours with her yesterday, and am applying for guardianship as we speak. I hope that works out. My brother is our only real obsticle, as he still doesn't accept my Mom's state of mind. But I think he will. We do have a lot of official diagnoses now so it's not just what we say.
She wishes all well here and thanks all of you for the prayers. They are working.

Very proud of my Sixth Scale Mag appearance, and am very proud for BillyB and Maulfan and thank them again for their help with that Joker figure and the layout photos.
Hope to have more of my own Joker stuff to post soon too.
Lots more. :rock

Lots of everything. Too much.
A virtual landslide.
And speaking of landslides.....:rock

Anyway, won't go there....

Be back soon folks. Thanks for all the kind cards and letters. Fox, loved that one! Much obliged all.

Oh, got my Gandalf. Cancelling much else, but couldn't cancel him as he is the only official LOTR figure I have, and a repaint is due soon with all else. Got to de-Santa him some. GREAT work SS! Love him.

Hang on people! More coming! Must post pics soon!
Thanks again, and I miss all you guys a LOT! Sorry I missed Spook.
Back soon!

Les

Awesome to hear from you, Les. :rock

Yeah, the card is a great idea. I'm embarassed :eek: that I didn't send one to Les. Thanks for doing that for him.

Hey Les, I know you are a busy man, but any chance of some paining tutorials? I have read some of your tips, but advice on mixing flesh tones and getting a lifelike look without it looking like clowns make up would be appreciated. Also eyes... getting the detail and order of paiting?
Dizzy

Hey Guys,
Just spoke with Les. He wanted me to tell you Guys he's diligently working on all your stuff so no worries, hang in there. Once he has his computer stuff worked out he'll be posting a ton of pics...

He said he absolutely loves his HT TDK fig and wanted to thank Buttmunch for the MM BatPod, he loves it!

He also painted his Spencer Gordon and said it kicks ass -- can't wait to see pics of that.

Anyway, he said he has like 130 heads in progress and hopes to get everythig done and shipped out to you guys by Xmas...

Anyway, know he's on it. Ma is doing a little better too... :D

Best to check his FML Homepage for updates in the meantime and please re: updates, try to search this thread for his most recent updates as he can't really answer all your emails until his computer is back up and some of your questions can be answered there.

Thanks for the Les update pjam.

I hope things just get better and better from here on out with the holidays coming up Les

Les gave me a call last week while I was in class to thank me for the batpod, so he left me a message. I'm really sorry that I missed his call, but I'm glad he is pleased with it. I gotta thank MaulFan for letting me know Les needed help with it in the first place.

:duff

Thanks for the update pjam. It's great to hear a new update about Les and his family. I'm happy to hear that he, and his mother are better, and Les is able to get some work done. Yeah, that'll be a HUGE day here when he posts his BIG lot of pictures of his work! :D I'm counting the days until then...

Thanks for keeping us updated Paul. I know all of us are really keen on Les here...most of us I'm sure (myself included) have a Les original in their collection (he repainted all my USCM ALIENS Marine heads), and as I walk past them and admire them again from time to time, I can't help but think about how Les and his family are doing.

Although I've never met him personally, I just wanted to share how touched I am that I know him at all and that we all have Les' extraordinary friendship and talent here on these boards.

Hang in there Les. You are a prince among men, and you rock indeed!

:gun

Spoke with Les briefly today, he's doing well, still trucking along with the work in between mom stuff, which is still going on of course. He wanted me to pass along that everyone caught in the path or potentially in the path of the wildfires right now are in his thoughts and he wishes the best for you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back