Figuremaster Les' Figural Fabrications

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if I do go with Trevor's head, which is tempting me terribly, how does one go about adapting a HT double jointed neck/head to a SS buck body? The outfit fits a Buck perfectly, so I need to go that route no matter what I do. I think...
Damn this custom! Will he ever get done!?!?!? I think on my deathbed I will still be amending him....lol

Thanks for the comments.

Les, don't "upgrade" to the Sideshow head. In this case, I would consider it a downgrade. Like you said, it wouldn't be the same figure.

Oh, and check your email.

Well, if I do go with Trevor's head, which is tempting me terribly, how does one go about adapting a HT double jointed neck/head to a SS buck body? The outfit fits a Buck perfectly, so I need to go that route no matter what I do. I think...
Damn this custom! Will he ever get done!?!?!? I think on my deathbed I will still be amending him....lol

Thanks for the comments.

Just a thought... you could always sculpt a neck onto Trev's sculpt? That way it will look more realistic.

i can't believe i missed the pictures in this thread. i kept checking in on the new thread but i didn't realize you'd posted stuff in this one!

anyway the indy looks fantastic. i'd love to see you repaint the ss head but the one that's on him now looks great too.

i'll have to show my wife the clouseau pics since she likes those movies

I would keep the old Indy like it is with the Horizon head and if you want to use the new Sideshow head simply make a new one (parts are more easy to find at this moment)

The paint on the Horizon head is too good to put away and the whole figure remembers you of all the good time and joy you spent on it all over these years.
Maybe the scuulpt is not so good anymore, but I am sure it has its value to you.

Yo Les (or anyone), have you got any advice (or links) for specifically painting Aliens just like you've done below? I acquired some old vinyl kits in 1/6 recently and am looking to build a horde laong with my HT figs.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51785

MyALIENSset0013ab-1.jpg

Almac0002.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back