Figuremaster Les' Figural Fabrications

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Belated Happy Thanksgiving, Les, and glad to hear your mom's doing better! I admit to being antsy to know about the heads you're working on for me but knowing that you're working on them helps! Thanks again and I look forward to seeing your art work on my figure heads in person! :banana

Glad to see you on the board Les! Keep your chin up man, can't wait to see some more of your work :)
Chris

Nice to hear from you Les!
It's cool that my hudson is done, hopefully your done soon with the hicks too.
cheers!

Back for a sec...
Got your message Tay. Email sent. Answered some of my many behind emails.
Hope you guys get them. I will email more when I get the chance again. It sucks not being able to do this when I want to.

Anyway, quick and important thing I must say.
A couple of folks have talked of the dreaded R word....REFUND....
Sorry, but I can't. Ever. I don't do refunds. I do work. If I have started it, and if I can complete it, even if it takes a while, then I do the work and deliver it. You are always free to sell that when you get it, but I just have no means to do any kind of refunds.
I did one time, a while back, for an overdue custom figure that I just could not gather parts for, so I felt there was no other recourse in that one situation, but for work I can do, heads, repaints etc., my answer is simply, no. Sorry. I do not have the means to do that. I hope you can all understand.

However, as I am getting back on track again, and am back in the saddle as they say, look for pics as soon as I can post them. I am at a buddy's again, posting now, but I will be on my own system again soon. I have had some great suggestions from some of you guys, on how to restore my system, so hang on sloopy! I am returning soon! :rock

And for what it's worth, this most horrid of years for me, that included me holding my mom's hand not six weeks back, thinking she would die right then and there, is slowly getting better, and is coming to a well deserved end.
Funny how it has also delivered some of the most awesome figures I have ever imagined. I sure hope you nuts are not giving too many of them a hard time, as in manufacturers...these figures of 2008 are landmark! Too many great ones to name!
So, lighten up any of you ubercritics among us, and be glad for what you have at your disposal.
Besides, fixes are easy! :rock

Enjoy and know I will return soon.
Thanks guys!
Miss you guys!

Refunds!? Am I really hearing that right? :confused: Why would ANYONE want a refund from Les Walker? He's one of the BEST and most talented 1:6 creative forces alive today. :D

Patience guys. I've learned to become patient myself. Believe me, I'm one of the most impatient people, but have learned with Les Walker's incredible work, it takes time. Just because it is taking longer than you expect, or want, or demand...doesn't mean it won't be worth it in the end. It will. I have seen it here, and own some of his work that I will NEVER trade, sell, or ask for a refund for. I'm honored to have a talent of his kind here amoung us creating work that is some of the BEST I've ever seen!

I wasn't pointing out anyone specifically that was asking for a refund Elder Predator. I was making a general statement about people asking for refunds from Les. The fact that I was hearing that people want refunds. I am backing up Les.

happy belated thanksgiving les!

glad to hear things seem to be getting better. just us know when things have quited down enough to send emails. fear of being forgoten makes me want to ask how mines going but i don't want to cause any more stress or worry for you.

Quick update from Les:

He is hard at work as usual! He is having some more Ma issues and has his brother coming down this weekend, so it is a little hectic.

He is trying his best, and looking to get stuff out after the holidays.

BE PATIENT FOLKS!

Thanks for the quick Les update King! Yeah hopefully I'll have some great "New Year's" gifts from Les. I've learned to be patient for his incredible work. It's WELL worth the wait! :D

I still haven't told him which Joker version I wanted. I know there's the fresh make-up, interrogation scene, and then one that not as messy as the interrogation. Was there supposed to be another that has not been shown yet?

It would be cool if Les could get MaulFan to photograph the others when there's time.

I hope nobodys stuff goes missing if Les posts it in the holidays. With Les's computer down it would be hard to pay extra for shipping and tracking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back