Figuremaster Les' Figural Fabrications

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got off the phone with Les, a few updates.

Firstly, anyone who's emailed him or reached out to him over the computer within the last couple weeks, he will get back to you very soon, he hasn't been able to get online much since he doesn't have access from home still, but he will get back to you soon.

Update on his mom, right now he's in the process of working with lawyers to arrange guardianship of his mother, which is work, so he's got that going on at the moment.

On the plus side, the latest issue of Sixth Scale Magazine was sent to him this week and his Joker shines wonderfully in there and he's very happy for Billy B. getting his tailoring work shown off nicely and for myself for the photo work I did for him.

If you guys can figure out how to get your hands on a copy of SSM, I suggest you do so just because I'm sure you'll see a lot of cool stuff, but the best of the best shots I got of Les' Joker went into that magazine, haven't shared them here because of that, and you'll be blown away by the coolness of the figure.

Thanks for the update Sean. I'll search around online on how to get the new Sixth Scale magazine. I'd love to see the work in there from you guys here on this board. :D

SIXTHSCALE may be found here:

https://stores.lulu.com/sixthscale

Volume 2 is the place to find Maulfan's Awesome Pics of Les's amazing Joker figure...

here's a teaser:

jokersample.jpg

The Book also contains other cool stuff like this:

cerberussample.jpg

maximussample.jpg

tanksample.jpg

shadow.jpg

tictactoesample.jpg

michaelssample.jpg

Alvarezsample.jpg

Quick in and out. At the library again. Yeah...damned computer still fritzed and no means to replace, but I hope to be online again soon. Damned Dell...

Anyway, still alive, still kickin' still painting when I can. News soon. Updates as soon as I can.
Ma update. She is doing better and is back at her new nursing home. I spent seven hours with her yesterday, and am applying for guardianship as we speak. I hope that works out. My brother is our only real obsticle, as he still doesn't accept my Mom's state of mind. But I think he will. We do have a lot of official diagnoses now so it's not just what we say.
She wishes all well here and thanks all of you for the prayers. They are working.

Very proud of my Sixth Scale Mag appearance, and am very proud for BillyB and Maulfan and thank them again for their help with that Joker figure and the layout photos.
Hope to have more of my own Joker stuff to post soon too.
Lots more. :rock

Lots of everything. Too much.
A virtual landslide.
And speaking of landslides.....:rock

Anyway, won't go there....

Be back soon folks. Thanks for all the kind cards and letters. Fox, loved that one! Much obliged all.

Oh, got my Gandalf. Cancelling much else, but couldn't cancel him as he is the only official LOTR figure I have, and a repaint is due soon with all else. Got to de-Santa him some. GREAT work SS! Love him.

Hang on people! More coming! Must post pics soon!
Thanks again, and I miss all you guys a LOT! Sorry I missed Spook.
Back soon!

Les

Glad to see you again Les! Keep on keepin' on and we'll be thinking of you and your family :duff

i know times are hard for you at the moment les. but if it's any consellation at all, you have put a big old smile on my face! seeing your first posts on the board in such a long time, genuinely made me smile. it's good to see you here again - we missed you!

i'll keep praying for you les!

my parents have gone through the whole guardian thing to and it's not fun/easy when everybody sees the decline except one or two that remain in denial. i'll prayer for your family to come together and work together as well as your mom's health. i know how hard it can be especially when it causes rifts in the family.

Good to hear from you Les,your ability to keep on going through such a stressful time is an inspiration and I hope things will improve further very soon.

Great to hear an update from you Les. I hope you get the guardianship of your mother. I'm looking forward to having you back amoung us. I also hope that your computer starts working again, and you can get back to life and work as usual.

"VBR"

Mike :D

Hi All!
Wanted to let you all know that i'm making LEDS into my aliens marines shoulder lamps and motion trackers,

i finished 1 shoulder lamp and it looks lovely,

pictures will follow shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back