Figma and Revoltech Collecting Thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Overwatch Genji shipped a couple of days ago. One of my least favourite characters but the figure looks awesome, I can’t wait!

Hi there, i have a question, does anyone know if there already exist a bootleg/knockoff carnage revo? thanks and peace

Hi there, i have a question, does anyone know if there already exist a bootleg/knockoff carnage revo? thanks and peace

He JUST came out so probably not right now but there will likely be one out soon.

Safe bet is that if you're looking at eBay for ANY of the Amecomi Revoltech figures is to look at the price (If it's $20-$30, it's probably a bootleg) and the location of the seller (China/Hong Kong, it's probably a bootleg).

He JUST came out so probably not right now but there will likely be one out soon.

Safe bet is that if you're looking at eBay for ANY of the Amecomi Revoltech figures is to look at the price (If it's $20-$30, it's probably a bootleg) and the location of the seller (China/Hong Kong, it's probably a bootleg).

I see, well i´m from México and i buy today the figure at a price of 1300 MXN which are equivalent around to 63 dollars, i have to mention that i adquire the figure at Mercado Libre which haven´t dissapoint me in the figures that i adquire from this page, so i will wait when my carnage comes to home and i will post some photos of him to show it, the price of 60 dollars is even very cheap for a original piece i think

vvtk7cL.jpg
f7awkjG.jpg

CqBJDcO.jpg

Hi, there are some pics of my Carnage, what do you think about him guys?

I don't currently own any figma or revoltech figures. But in searching for figures for My Hero Academia, I found the Deku figure from Figma and also that it's current price is absolutely absurd...

Does anyone know if they plan on making more figures from this line? It looks like an amazing figure, but there's no way i'm paying it's current aftermarket value. With this show blowing up as it currently is, i'm really surprised there isn't more available.

I don't currently own any figma or revoltech figures. But in searching for figures for My Hero Academia, I found the Deku figure from Figma and also that it's current price is absolutely absurd...

Does anyone know if they plan on making more figures from this line? It looks like an amazing figure, but there's no way i'm paying it's current aftermarket value. With this show blowing up as it currently is, i'm really surprised there isn't more available.

They've teased Bakugo, All Might ( He might be fake...not 100%) and Uraraka...But it's been dead silent... With no protos shown :dunno

Figmas (Goodsmile) typical MO is to to a re-release of previous characters when they make a new character, especially with a gap like the one between Deku and future figures. So keep your money in your wallet and wait for the Bakugo announcement. It's likely they'll re-release Deku then...At least I fuggin hope so :gah:

Here's the teaser they've shown for other figures.
455091.jpg

678199.jpg

I don't know why they aren't going balls to the walls with this anime...It's insane really...It's a license to print money...

They've teased Bakugo, All Might ( He might be fake...not 100%) and Uraraka...But it's been dead silent... With no protos shown :dunno

Figmas (Goodsmile) typical MO is to to a re-release of previous characters when they make a new character, especially with a gap like the one between Deku and future figures. So keep your money in your wallet and wait for the Bakugo announcement. It's likely they'll re-release Deku then...At least I fuggin hope so :gah:

455091.jpg

678199.jpg

I don't know why they aren't going balls to the walls with this anime...It's insane really...It's a license to print money...

Wow... That was a lot more info than I was expecting. Thanks.

Here's hoping this line blows up soon. I'm sure it's only a matter of time.

I'd really like to have All Might vs All for One in my display.

455091.jpg

678199.jpg

I heard about Allmight but not Bakugo, i hope these get released soon, i got Deku for my daughter when he was high but not ridiculously priced and that was before i started watching the show. Now i'm into it and want one for myself, so re-release please. :) how they can make tons of those fleet collection ladies but won't jump on this super popular show? and i know the fleet ladies are popular i just want more My Hero Academia. :)

455091.jpg

678199.jpg

I will own the **** out of the symbol of peace!

Hoping we'll at least see some proto's at SDCC... this lack of MHA merch is killing me.

1. Love the avatar! "Eat This!" lolololo
2. Where is the Re-release of deku!!!!
3. Like it was said on here, Why the hell is Goodsmile taking so long to release any other character for MHA!

Im also waiting for new attack on titan Figmas! its been 4 years now!

1. Love the avatar! "Eat This!" lolololo
2. Where is the Re-release of deku!!!!
3. Like it was said on here, Why the hell is Goodsmile taking so long to release any other character for MHA!

Im also waiting for new attack on titan Figmas! its been 4 years now!

They're waiting to release a ***** load all at the same time so nobody can afford it all. :lol

I gotta say though, if they DO re-release Deku, i'm gonna be very salty if they decide not to include the full mask like in the exclusive version. I know he really only used it once, but I hate having versions of things knowing there are better versions with more. It always makes me feel like it's incomplete. I'd be fine if they decided to add a half-masked/battle damaged head instead.

Last edited:
They're waiting to release a ***** load all at the same time so nobody can afford it all. :lol

I gotta say though, if they DO re-release Deku, i'm gonna be very salty if they decide not to include the full mask like in the exclusive version. I know he really only used it once, but I hate having versions of things knowing there are better versions with more. It always makes me feel like it's incomplete. I'd be fine if they decided to add a half-masked/battle damaged head instead.

I feel ya! Let see what they do. I did get the Banpresto statue yesterday at Gamestop. also snagged Bakugo. They both look great especially for $25. It tamed my urge to get the figma lol

IMG_0904.jpg
IMG_0857.jpg

I feel ya! Let see what they do. I did get the Banpresto statue yesterday at Gamestop. also snagged Bakugo. They both look great especially for $25. It tamed my urge to get the figma lol

I have both of those pre-ordered... Lucky you having the Battle Deku funko pop, the price for that is getting ridiculous.

I have both of those pre-ordered... Lucky you having the Battle Deku funko pop, the price for that is getting ridiculous.

I traded one of my Figuarts Goku Black for it last week localy. lol. I thought id never own it because of the ridiculous price.

Back