Figma and Revoltech Collecting Thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46mJq5K6SdI

Ugh, I hate the cape, it's a dammed ball joint ridden mess. Plus, the shoulder joints seem to stick out more in the vid. I really wish Kaiyodo would re-design how they are making the shoulders for these figures. I cancelled my order.

I've accepted the shoulder-joints because they give you some great posing options.

I do agree with you on the cape though. Kaiyodo is at a point where they should consider including a cloth cape (with wires). The figures have enough poseability but to add a poseable cape with WAY too many Revoltech joints is certainly hampering the figure. Nothing compares when it comes to the poseability of Revoltech figures.

I kept my Batman and posed the cape around...it looks GREAT once you get it where you want it to be, the problem is that I have WAY more fun with my capeless Revoltech figures like Spidey, Wolverine, Venom, Cap, etc. as I don't have to worry about moving a cape as well. It takes forever to get the cape the way you want it with Bats. It;s certainly do-able, you just need to be patient.

FIGURE-042349_13.jpg

Nice set, I'm still doubting to get the DX or the regular one, mostly I only want one for my Smash collection

At first I was going to pass on Bats, but then I found out that it’s based on the Jim Lee Hush Batman , but then you have all these you tubers saying trash the cape , so maybe I’ll wait .

How can Kaiyodo make such a bad concept for the cape, don’t they know the cape is a key element for Batman :slap

Revoltech is doing great things with their Yamaguchi line. I wonder if they'll release any Street Fighter characters. I get a Marvel vs. Capcom vibe from these.

They're doing really well at picking characters and surprising everyone with the execution. Carnage is a prime example of that. I think they stumbled a bit with Batman since caped characters are a common Revoltech struggle but Gambit's coat isn't wild enough that it will disrupt the rest of the figure.

They're doing really well at picking characters and surprising everyone with the execution. Carnage is a prime example of that. I think they stumbled a bit with Batman since caped characters are a common Revoltech struggle but Gambit's coat isn't wild enough that it will disrupt the rest of the figure.

Gambit's coat looks really nicely done and, as you mentioned, it is most likely due to it being clean in design.

I'm curious to see who will be next after Gambit. Whether it's another member of the X-Men team (hoping for Cyclops and/or Cable!), Avenger, villain, or DC Character.

Hmmm, want to see how it looks in a neutral pose to see the armor more clearly. Prefer the more "classic" looks Revoltech has been doing with the rest of their Marvel characters so far.

Gambit looks great, the joints look way better than they did on Deadpool. This is the definitive Gambit figure for now so I’ve put an order in :)

Back