Figma and Revoltech Collecting Thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pharah is the best character design of all of them imo. I'll pick up her and that ninja for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She has some of the best skins as well. I'd get a figure of her in the Raindancer or Lunar New Year skin in a heartbeat.

She has some of the best skins as well. I'd get a figure of her in the Raindancer or Lunar New Year skin in a heartbeat.

Yo, dat Asp skin doe?

da4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sure hope so!

I forgot to mention, excellent photos on Tracer! She came out really well.

Thank you! I’m still struggling with lighting in my photos but she is a great figure. I need to get Genji ordered.

I love my Figma Tracer, she came out really well but I also think that the glasses help here. With Widowmaker though, I am not confident about her face. From the pictures I would say that every fanart and even the chinese knock-off is looking closer to the original than the official figure. The form of the face, the expression, nothing is looking like Widow IMO. I might get her anyway, since Tracer needs her nemesis but I think I would only use the aiming face, because that's the only one coming close to character. I also hope Kahotan is giving us a back shot, I mean Widow is famous for her behind and that's the only thing they didn't show.

Regarding other characters:
The only two I really, really need is Mercy and yes Pharah! I just love Pharah, I even bought Figma Motoko (Arise) to have an "out-of-armor" body for her. I wish they would make her in her Anubis or Helix Security skin (even though I hate the later helmet) I just hope future Overwatch Figmas are coming closer to the likeness of the characters, it's not like there aren't various 3D-models avaible from Blizz themself.^^

I've been digging the Marvel Revoltech a lot. I just had Captain America shipped. Has anybody been announced after Carnage? I know X-Force Deadpool but that's just a repaint. Anything after that?

Also, the Alien Figma is going up for pre-order soon. Looks really good. I'll try and find a photo.

I'm loving the Figma Big Chap! How big is it again? I hope it's bigger than Monsterarts Big Chap. I have the MA version but it's quite tiny. I want Big Chap to actually be BIG so that he can victimize other Figuarts and Figma toys. Right now MA Big Chap looks more like some average dude in an alien costume. The Neca aliens I have are too large for Figuarts and Figma they're more like elephant sized if you put them next to those little toys lol!

Looks eh.

It'd be better with a lighter costume and if they removed the shoulder cuts, I'd rather get a little less articulation and a better aesthetic.

Hopefully Superman, Flash, etc, won't have those.

It's pretty cool, so it's a buy. I do agree that it would be better without the shoulder/chest cuts though. If you could pick the next ten DC Yamaguchi releases who would you choose? My list will never happen but here goes.
1. Nightwing - original George Perez costume
2. Deathstroke - original George Perez costume
3. Starfire- original George Perez costume
4. Trigon- original George Perez costume
5. Cyborg - original George Perez
6. Captain Marvel - classic costume
7. Batman - curent costume
8. Wonder Woman - current Costume
9. Robin - Damien Wayne - current
10. Superman- Current Costume sans red undies

Honestly there are about two hundred I would love to see.

That is probably one of the most beautiful Figma products I have seen. I'm not big into Reaper but I'm tempted to get him.

Back