Figma and Revoltech Collecting Thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been debating whether I should get her along with Genji, I don't even have the game but I like the figure

She’s a great figure. My only complaint is her left leg can pop off too easily when posing. Most of the character design in the game is superb and so far translate well to Figmas (I always hoped they would get the license - perfect fit). I will have to get Genji next, he looks even better. Despite me hating the character.

I’d love to see a Reinhardt next.

She’s a great figure. My only complaint is her left leg can pop off too easily when posing. Most of the character design in the game is superb and so far translate well to Figmas (I always hoped they would get the license - perfect fit). I will have to get Genji next, he looks even better. Despite me hating the character.

I’d love to see a Reinhardt next.

I second that, I'd like a figure of Widow maker as well. And perhaps D.Va

I'll see if I can find her at a good price. The most I spent on a figma was 100, never again :lol

I can't post any photos from my phone at the moment but Batman is next in line for Revoltech. They have prototypes from Toy Fair and he looks unbelievable.

Prototype of Lillie from Sun and Moon, Mordred from Fate Apocryhpa were shown among others.

Plaque for All Might was shown as well!

Where is Bakugo?!

Revoltech All Might confirmed ?? I'm waiting Angelo ! so much hype !

Genos and a Predator are also announced for figma ... :panic:

(For Bakugo, maybe they're doing the new costume for the student)

Last edited:
The Batman does look pretty good... I wish they’d also give him a cloth cape aside from the stylized one.

I’m curious to see the FIGMA Predator in color

Revoltech All Might confirmed ?? I'm waiting Angelo ! so much hype !

Genos and a Predator are also announced for figma ... :panic:

(For Bakugo, maybe they're doing the new costume for the student)

Figma All Might, sorry about that Obibimus.

Yeah, the Predator looks really good. Like Bardoon mentioned, waiting to see it painted.

That would make sense for Bakugo. I'm still surprised he wasn't revealed though. This is why I kind of wish Tamashii was releasing My Hero Academia Figuarts. Faster production and, possibly, better articulation.

I said Revoltech All Might but I was thinking about Figma sorry ! :lol
I hope he'll be taller than the classic figma

28168529_1916003865108048_6528293916561619661_n.png

Amecomi line keeps getting better and better!

I kind of wish they’d stretch a bit and reach out to MacFarlane and do a SPAWN figure! He’d be PERFECT for this line. I haven’t followed the comic in years but I’d definitely get an Al Simmons Spawn Revoltech!

I got the Amecomi Magneto! Aside from the usual Yamaguchi design quirks, it's a great figure aside from the heavy cape. You can get him to stand with it but it can look awkward with some of the poses..using the stand helps a lot. I love the MvC-esque design and the figure pairs well with Wolverine. His paints look great, the red has a light gloss to it and black wash, and the purple has a metallic tinge to it. The little magnetic features are a nice touch as well which shows Kaiyodo's creativity with this line and familiarity with the characters (as we saw with Wolverine's cigar). They also added a pair of extra single Revoltech joints in case you want to trade the double Revoltech joints for a single.

Even though the figure struggles from the cape (perhaps an alternative fabric cape would've been great?), it's still a nice piece from the series especially when we haven't seen many Magneto figures around. He goes well with Wolverine and any other future X-Men characters.

Looking forward to Carnage! Cap looks good too, but that Carnage will knock it out of the PARK! This line keeps getting better and better. I wonder who we'll see next? I'd like to see Black Widow, Punisher, Daredevil, and Symbiote Spider-man!

I got the Magneto figure when it released here in Japan and I love it!!! For me the cape was the big selling point... And the magnet hands made it a must-buy! Can't wait for Carnage :). I'd love to see more Spidey characters in the future!

ow-figma-widowmaker-stand-gallery_2.png

Attachments

• ow-figma-widowmaker-stand-gallery_2.jpg
    ow-figma-widowmaker-stand-gallery_2.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 249
Damn, Widowmaker looks good. I love these figures but so far everyone has been a character I can’t play!! Give me a Reinhardt, Pharah or Lucio, please.

Pharah is the best character design of all of them imo. I'll pick up her and that ninja for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got Captain America.

Pretty good figure! I like him a little better than Magneto. For the style, his proportions are pretty good and he looks MASSIVE compared to some of the other figures (as Cap should). At first I wasn't digging the Marvel NOW look but it has grown on me.

Two things that keep this figure from being top-tier in the line:
-The shield seems a little under-sized. It's actually the EXACT same size as the Figuarts Civil War Cap shield (I compared), but because the Revoltech Cap is a bigger (and more massive) figure...it looks somewhat underwhelming when he holds it. Making it a tad bigger could've gone a long way.
-Double Revoltech joint inserted vertically into his shoulders. I didn't compare enough with Wolverine and Magneto, but Cap's Double Revotech joints for his arms are inserted into his shoulders differently...I think mostly due to his shoulder-pads. They come in down at a vertical angle and this actually causes some frustration when you try to pose his arms around at the shoulder-joint. While it's not a deal-breaker, getting his shoulders going the "right" direction for your pose is slightly more frustrating than it is with the other figures.

My big complaint with the line is a roller-coaster with quality. While it seems that the paints have steadily improved (they still need some work), I'm still getting some loose joints on these figures. It's not utterly horrible like they're flopping around...but a mild touch can upset a joint holding its position. Kind of upsetting.

I'm upset they skipped over Mercy for a Figma release. She would've made an awesome figure.

Back