Figma and Revoltech Collecting Thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what's actual retail on the revoltech figures?

I see BBTS charge $74 but I know they tend to up the price on some toys

and on eBay I see some wolverines and Spiderman go for around $30

Cheap ones on Ebay are probably bootlegs. If multiple reputable stores are already out of stock of those toys and they were selling them for more originally, then the ones on Ebay are bootlegs. It's also important to check the original minimum suggested retail price that's usually stated in the promotional material of the toys because that's definitely gonna be the minimum that stores will be selling them for most of the time.

Figma Batou (S.A.C.)
D-l_mZ_VUAUje-V.jpg

Basically, who is this guy?
Also, is it me or are Figmas not really evolving in terms of tech?
( I just bought the Saber Alter Shinjuku and am still waiting for it)

Are there any good stands for Figuarts?

My Spike Spiegel won't stay standing. He's got those tiny feet and thin ankles.

Unsure if I’m in the correct thread, but I got my first figma recently on a GameStop sale.

I got the Overwatch Reaper, and while I was very excited to get home and set him up, especially since figmas seem to come with stands...

However I was soon met with grave disappointment as the figure doesn’t like to hold a pose to save his life. Is this normal? One of my friends said they don’t like figma because they are too “soft”. Is this a common issue with these figures? At 80$ usually minimum, this strikes me as unacceptable manufacturing. If his arms require to be by anything but his side straight down, they sag and will not hold any of the poses I see on the box or game.

I had planned on preordering Dva as she’s my main, but with this recent figure my interest is waned, and I’m left a bit sad.

Anyone have similar issues with figma, or was this just a bad figure

what's actual retail on the revoltech figures?

I see BBTS charge $74 but I know they tend to up the price on some toys

and on eBay I see some wolverines and Spiderman go for around $30

Avoid any for $20-$30, they're likely Chinese bootlegs. The Revoltech Marvel figures have been bootlegged A LOT.

BBTS and Western sellers have to do a mark-up because Hasbro "owns" the Master Marvel license in the West so any US e-tailers have to go through other means to obtain these figures. They can't get them from their usual distributors.

You might be able to occasionally catch the figures for $50-$60 if you follow some auctions. I sold some Wolverine and Gambit Revoltechs for around that much and they were genuine ones.

IronPatriotFTW : No, it's not normal.

I have some Figmas, they all do hold the time very well.
Reaper should be able to do poses, if it can't, it's defective.

IronPatriotFTW : No, it's not normal.

I have some Figmas, they all do hold the time very well.
Reaper should be able to do poses, if it can't, it's defective.

Thank you so much for the response.

I’m glad to hear this, with Dva and the MHA coming I was a bit crushed, I’ll be sure to give it a go again.

A weird thing happened to me with Amiami.

I ordered a Figma of Saber Alter Shinjuku ( Fate Grand Order). What I just received is a Figma of Gilgamesh.

For people not knowing, Gilgamesh is worth a lot on the after market, he is both sold at amiami and mandarake for 15 000 yen, so about 140€....And I got it for Saber Alter's price. ( 7800 yen so roughly 65 to 70€ if I'm correct).

I don't know what to do because I really wanted Salter, I also wanted Gilgamesh but not "now" because of the price. ( which is not a problem anymore now that I got him for half the price he is worth...)

I sent a mail to amiami since I'm honest but....I don't know if I want to keep Gilgamesh or send it back to them.

What would you do if you were in my place?

A weird thing happened to me with Amiami.

I ordered a Figma of Saber Alter Shinjuku ( Fate Grand Order). What I just received is a Figma of Gilgamesh.

For people not knowing, Gilgamesh is worth a lot on the after market, he is both sold at amiami and mandarake for 15 000 yen, so about 140€....And I got it for Saber Alter's price. ( 7800 yen so roughly 65 to 70€ if I'm correct).

I don't know what to do because I really wanted Salter, I also wanted Gilgamesh but not "now" because of the price. ( which is not a problem anymore now that I got him for half the price he is worth...)

I sent a mail to amiami since I'm honest but....I don't know if I want to keep Gilgamesh or send it back to them.

What would you do if you were in my place?

They're probably going to let you keep Gilgamesh because it was their mistake sending him to you. It happened to me a few years ago, forgot which toy it was. I told them they sent the wrong item, they told me to keep it and they sent me the actual toy I bought. I hope it happens to you as well, good luck!

Just got my Ssss Gridman Figma and it’s really nice! I like that it’s the more Obari style that you can see from time to time in the anime. Mostly righ after he powers up. Gonna have to get Gridknight too. I would love to see Figmas of Alexis Keri, Restored Gridman, Anti’s Kaiju form and Gridman’s obari Full-Powered up form.

Amazing Yamaguchi "New 52" Superman. The contents also list it having a cloth cape so that will be interesting to see how it looks.

figure_complex_amazing_yamaguc_1642338219_6e591d0a_progressive.jpg

Hi, I ordered a Levi reissue from Amazon, I’m just curious if this is fake or not. It doesn’t appear to be visually. But it doesn’t have a hologram and instead has a white “sticker” on the bottom right of the box.

I watched a video review and it had the same white “sticker”

But if I read up on how to spot a Figma bootleg it says that if it doesn’t have a hologram and has a printed sticker it’s likely a bootleg.

If any one is knowledgeable about this product and can guide me, I’d appreciate it. Thanks

Attachments

• BA9CF338-7E8A-4A3C-BE8A-4494C6E9D555.jpeg
    BA9CF338-7E8A-4A3C-BE8A-4494C6E9D555.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 13BC1C60-6389-4D35-8459-D82C15E80E6B.jpeg
    13BC1C60-6389-4D35-8459-D82C15E80E6B.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
Back