Figma Alien & Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$164.99 at BBTS - that's me out :lol

Do you (or anyone else) know approx. how much (in USD) AMIAMI would charge for shipping on an item this size?

Depends on how fast you want it. If you go the slow method (usually 2-3 weeks) probably like $12-15, the fast method around $20-25 tops I would think. Buying multiple items helps with shipping a lot. Or you could just buy several of these and sell the other 2. That's what I did with the Deadpool DX.

Or you can wait until after release and buy from eBay during a sale or just regularly. I looked earlier today and the Deadpool DX can be had for $100-110 for legit ones. I think when I ordered 3 from them each one worked out to be like $90ish shipped each, so not too bad at all and if there's an eBay coupon going. Amiami even still has that in stock surprisingly.

Ooooh yeeeaahh

56e70f503676ce11ebb98faf1829583d.jpg

Sent from the Slave1

I really don't know, I usually try to get several things at once....my order for this month was two figures and it was like $35 ems

Wow, a Predator 2 design I actually like! For $165 fat ones. Yikes! Yeah, gonna have to pass Figma. Won’t be supporting these giant leaps in price anymore.

$164.99 at BBTS - that's me out :lol

Do you (or anyone else) know approx. how much (in USD) AMIAMI would charge for shipping on an item this size?
Depends on how fast you want it. If you go the slow method (usually 2-3 weeks) probably like $12-15, the fast method around $20-25 tops I would think. Buying multiple items helps with shipping a lot. Or you could just buy several of these and sell the other 2. That's what I did with the Deadpool DX.

Or you can wait until after release and buy from eBay during a sale or just regularly. I looked earlier today and the Deadpool DX can be had for $100-110 for legit ones. I think when I ordered 3 from them each one worked out to be like $90ish shipped each, so not too bad at all and if there's an eBay coupon going. Amiami even still has that in stock surprisingly.
I really don't know, I usually try to get several things at once....my order for this month was two figures and it was like $35 ems

Thanks for the replies both - appreciate the time you took to answer
thumb2.gif

• BBTS is $165 + (maybe) $5 towards a pile-of-loot shipment
  • Amiami is $118 + (maybe) $20 if choose slowest shipping

So the Amiami route looks like it will save me about $30 USD.

I think I'll risk waiting until Amiami have these in stock and I can get an accurate exchange rate AND shipping price. If they sell out before I order then I can always fall back on BBTS or eBay if I still consider this a must-have.

Thanks again for the help.

Looks like an ordinary alien, what am i missing to justify the price point in comparison to Scifi Revoltech for instance?

Every time is see pictures of this one I want to get it so badly. Then I see the price and decide it is too much... has anyone bit the bullet and ordered? I guess I just ordered the new Hellboy figure from Dark Horse that cost $120 so not too much more expensive for the predator figma.

Yeah, price is too high for me as well. The figure does look cool, but I just can't bring myself to spend that much on it

Here is a review on it. It does look cool, but not worth the price. And it's way undersized for most figures. A 6" Big Chap isn't scale for most things. Should have been bigger.

Thanks for making/posting the video Jason - great job as always.

ALSO thanks for the 2 Pumpkinhead vids you posted (SOTA & custom wall hanger) - I'd missed those!

Trouble is - although I own the SOTA and have bookmarked your advice for converting mine (which currently has a massive forward lean), I want that wall-hanger now and that's money I didn't really want to spend :lol

LOL The wall-hanger wasn't super expensive. If I remember it was like $400.

Here is my collection video so you can find more stuff you don't need to buy. :rotfl

I did. Then a few months ago I came across this one that had a broken leaf on the base for $550, so I grabbed it and repaired it. LOL Not a bad statue at 1/2 price.

Figma can do some nice ****, but their stuff is so overpriced and can quite small as you pointed out.

Here is a review on it. It does look cool, but not worth the price. And it's way undersized for most figures. A 6" Big Chap isn't scale for most things. Should have been bigger.

It's a beautiful figure, but the small size and the stylized sculpt really don't do much for me.

Back