Fear The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Madison sure was lucky the guy stopped making the usual walker noises at exactly the right time so as not to give the game away. Luckier again that Connor was incompetent and didn't insist that the bag be taken off his brother's head immediately. And she was luckiest of all that the walker managed to nail not just one but 2 of those idiots.

That aside, a decent pair of episodes (I had 2 to catch up on)

another very good episode, the show is starting to get some traction now. Those Mexicans are loco as I'm sure the characters will find out next week. Nic is like a chameleon, always blending in.

Another reason why I wouldn't want to live during times like that. Kill me right off. Too many bat **** crazy people.

Another reason why I wouldn't want to live during times like that. Kill me right off. Too many bat **** crazy people.

No kidding. I mean look how many bat **** crazy people are on SSF alone without a zombie apocalypse going on.:lol

I have really enjoyed the last couple of episodes. It figures next week is the mid-season finale, just as things are getting interesting.

No kidding. I mean look how many bat **** crazy people are on SSF alone without a zombie apocalypse going on.:lol

I have really enjoyed the last couple of episodes. It figures next week is the mid-season finale, just as things are getting interesting.

:lol :exactly:

Series is getting better. Surprised at the quick turn Chris has taken. He is still not too far gone, so maybe he can turn it around. Cliff Curtis and two surprise cast members on next week's Talking Dead. Hope that means they kill off 2 cast members. My picks are Cliff and Celia.

Characters rankings Week 6:
1.) Strand
2.) Madison
3.) Daniel
4.) Nick
5.) Alex
6.) Curtis
7.) Alicia
8.) Ofelia
9.) Chris

I gave the top spot to Madison. She took control, did the negotiations, and the hand off by herself. She showed a lot of potential.

#2 is daniel. The idea of not killing the walker was brilliant. But he's starting to hear voices and may be coming unwrapped.

#3 is nick. Because he just seems like walking around amongst zombies aint that big of a deal. He's a cool dude.

#4- alicia. Another starting to show potential.

#5- Luis- 2 head shots from a great distance while on a moving boat.

#6- travis- AWESOME headbutt on that guy. More blossoming of characters.

#7- chris. Our future serial killer. Could be fun watching him going completely off thhe deep end. But on his way, he has the potential to do some sick shhht.

#8- strand. Totally cool, but went out like a punk this ep. Ran the first chance he had. Then had to get saved before he froze or drowned. Tough day at the office for Victor Strand.

the same people who are crazy in the apocalypse are prolly crazy even before then. I'd say these shows are pretty accurate as far as portraying how people would act in general.

the same people who are crazy in the apocalypse are prolly crazy even before then. I'd say these shows are pretty accurate as far as portraying how people would act in general.

And those seem to be the ones who survive. I'll die with the sane people then. :lol

Tonight will be the last show for awhile. The Talking Dead won't be on till 11:30 EST due to the premiere of Preacher.

This show never ceases to disappoint me. That mid-season finale should have been the series finale. I do give a ***** about any of the characters. Sucktacular!

Are people so blinded that they can't see and accept when a person is dead? When I first started watching the Walming Dead, I told my wife if I saw you die and you start walking, I'm taking your head off.

Back