Faramir PPO details + pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitchin

Red Five
Reaction score
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?page_id=2337

113006faramir_01.jpg
113006faramir_02.jpg
113006faramir_03.jpg

AWESOME!!! I can't wait for this figure! Looks GREAT! Still prototype phase obviously, but I think it looks GREAT! :D

jlcmsu said:
Looks good overall. Likeness is ok though.

If Josh says it's only OK, that means it's not good at all. I don't know what happened but at least from this pic, it looks nothing like Faramir.

Face is stout and wide as opposed to narrow, eh it's alright.

Likeness is mediocre at best, and if that's the prototype paintjob then the factory shouldn't have a hard time matching it. Hair sculpt looks just a bad as Aragorn's melted tootsie roll 'do.

Bummer, I was hoping for a slam-dunk on the likeness here. Especially with how long we've waited to do the PPO on it...

What a letdown. Going by this picture, I am so glad I decided to drop this line.

:blah

Darth Loki said:
If Josh says it's only OK, that means it's not good at all. I don't know what happened but at least from this pic, it looks nothing like Faramir.
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Darth Loki said:

:lol :lol

I'll get it. It's just not quite as good as I expected. Sculpt wise it has the least likeness of the three. It's not horrible looking but it could be better.

jlcmsu said:
:lol :lol

I'll get it. It's just not quite as good as I expected. Sculpt wise it has the least likeness of the three. It's not horrible looking but it could be better.

Alright for the record which one doesn't exist in the world of "Josh?"

My guess is the elf. :lol

DOH!!:lol

Guess there is four of them now. See what happens when you have a snow day and all you got to do is sit around. :lol

Back