Faramir PPO details + pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. They need to mix it up in order to keep some people interested. I mean I would get them all none the less but some would stop.

Let's not forget that they have the PF line going as well meaning that if they stick their Star Wars mentality on these we won't be seeing Lurtz or Frodo anytime soon, not to mention that their PF line is more than ready for another announcement soon....I want them to go "Jabba" on this line and produce a Sauron that is in scale with the rest of the figures....one has to wonder though will we get a large tower with the eye? Maybe as an environment?

Yeah, we need an announcement for the PF big time. I think since they went Jabba in the SW line they surley can go Sauron in the LOTR line.

Im pissed of good guys i want a bad one!!!!! come one to many good guys, since they have this new licence there is only one bad guy and 5 good, i want a baddie :ogat :orc :nazgul :uruk-hai :saruman

The Dwimmerlaik said:
Im pissed of good guys i want a bad one!!!!! come one to many good guys, since they have this new licence there is only one bad guy and 5 good, i want a baddie :ogat :orc :nazgul :uruk-hai :saruman

Boromir was a bad guy.....sorta.

Captain Aldeggon said:
(and it let's me have Faramir sooner woo hoo!)

well, THAT I am not opposed to.

92111press02001pw7.jpg

I like it. Not necessarily needed but definitely cool to have. The real question is whether they slip the cloak in as an exclusive as well...

Jedi_Mike said:
The real question is whether they slip the cloak in as an exclusive as well...

They always have with this line. Don't see a reason to stop now. The horn is great but all the other LOTR figures have come with 2 exclusives... and one has always been a cloak.

Why should the cloak be an exclusive? I mean, can you have a Ranger without a cloak??? I'm hoping the cloak is standard and they have another exclusive that's not an accessory --- like a severed Harad head :lol

Back