EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
!
\
83wxsv.gif

LOL kidding, they do all look great together.

The crew is incomplete until Neelix arrives.

I really love the character and he was essential to Voyager but that sculpt and expression they are going with look horrible. The hair on the face is way too thick and pronounced. I want to add him but I'm not so sure unless they do some revisions.

I really love the character and he was essential to Voyager but that sculpt and expression they are going with look horrible. The hair on the face is way too thick and pronounced. I want to add him but I'm not so sure unless they do some revisions.
That is fair…but your Voyager crew will be incomplete!!!!!

I'm seeing some wonky-eye syndrome in these latest pics of the figure. I hope it is just a camera distortion.

My figure made it to the States (NY/NJ) but who knows when it will arrive.

I think this is another sculpt that will benefit with some paint touch-ups.

Just received B'Elanna and I think she looks pretty darn good. Paint is soft as expected but like with Janeway it shouldn't take much work to improve. The eyes are very slightly wonky but nowhere as bad as with Tuvok. The hair is super helmety though so that will require some extra painting and shades of color.

And as always I never fail to be impressed by the tailoring on these uniforms. It blows me away every time, and I can't wait to see it carried over to TNG.

Just received B'Elanna and I think she looks pretty darn good. Paint is soft as expected but like with Janeway it shouldn't take much work to improve. The eyes are very slightly wonky but nowhere as bad as with Tuvok. The hair is super helmety though so that will require some extra painting and shades of color.

And as always I never fail to be impressed by the tailoring on these uniforms. It blows me away every time, and I can't wait to see it carried over to TNG.
Can't wait to see your paint touch-ups, davejames!

Got my B’Elanna in today. Great sculpt overall— the eyes are fine on mine. I am very happy with her paint apps. Her lips need to be more dark purple is my only gripe.

Just Neelix and the Voyager crew is complete!

I just realized that this is the only Klingon in my collection other than my OG Mego Klingon!

Pretty much my exact sentiments, DJ!

I'm so pleased I wasn't interested in "Voyager" related releases - for ME, they have the worst likenesses of everything made available so far.

However - it's great that you folks have at least something (maybe 85% of the way there on each?) for characters you love . . . and they are way better collectibles than anything anyone else has ever released (always a silver lining).

I'm so pleased I wasn't interested in "Voyager" related releases - for ME, they have the worst likenesses of everything made available so far.

However - it's great that you folks have at least something (maybe 85% of the way there on each?) for characters you love . . . and they are way better collectibles than anything anyone else has ever released (always a silver lining).

Tuvok, Chakotay, B’Elanna, and Seven are easily B+ level once you have them in hand. The Janeway sculpt is actually quite good, but the paint apps are a decided let down. But she still looks great on display with the rest of the crew. I don’t have The Doctor in my collection, so I’ll reserve judgement there. Harry’s only real issue in my view are that his eyes are a bit narrow form some angles, but like Janeway his still looks great on display.

Now, none of them benefit from a Hot Toys level paint app. I can only imagine how great they would be if they were painted by Howard’s team. But in my personal opinion, they pretty much all have solid to excellent underlying sculpts, so what they may lack in detailed paint-ups can at least partially be compensated for with lighting and display angle.

Then there’s Tom….

Let’s face it, posed with Harry, Chakotay and the rest, everyone knows who he is. But he’s best placed at the back of the display, 😬. But I’m still glad to have him.

I am hopeful that NT chose his least favorite Trek iteration to produce on a budget to build up working capital to fund his (and hopefully our) more treasured lines. Time will tell…. But I’m pretty happy with what we have so far strengths and weaknesses all.

. . . I’m pretty happy with what we have so far strengths and weaknesses all.

And THAT is what is important - your money, your choice. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what others think about pieces you buy - if they make you happy, then it's a winn (minus the Kai).

Back