EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta love Canadian customs (not!)

So With Locutus at $245 USD, and Archer at $205 USD, that's $450 USD total value, which is around $616 CAD

Not sure where you are in Canada, but in BC it's 12% taxes, which clocks in at $74 CAD, plus $9.95 CAD fees for a "we've done bugger-all and are charging you for it" total of around $84 CAD, so I feel your pain!

Exactly, $90 for jack all. I’m in Ontario so 13% tax here, more money to support the Trudeau virtue signalling fund. :rolleyes:

I ordered Data direct so we’ll see if I save money at the end of the day. BBTS charged $45-ish on shipping to the border alone.

Exactly, $90 for jack all. I’m in Ontario so 13% tax here, more money to support the Trudeau virtue signalling fund. :rolleyes:

I ordered Data direct so we’ll see if I save money at the end of the day. BBTS charged $45-ish on shipping to the border alone.

And again - I feel your pain my friend! (on all counts).

Please let me/us know what happens with the "EXO-6 direct" route - although even then (as you know) things can be a bit hit-and-miss with Canadian Customs.

My BBTS POL shipping charges have (obviously) been steadily going up since the beer-bug took hold (start of 2020), and have been in the $20-$60 USD range for LARGE boxes with 5-20 items of varying size (largest items being slightly bigger than the EXO-6 boxes).

Any route that will reduce or remove what Canadian Customs charges gives me a warm glow (the "finger to the government" equivalent of the @QuiGonFishing "I feel funny").

That Neelix is the stuff of nightmares. If it does remain the final sculpt, I can’t help but think sales will tank. This one could be really limited.
Almost guaranteed that picture is more or less finalized. Nanjin has said VOY will finish this year and unless I’m missing someone Neelix is last.

Agreed the sculpt is not good. I’m one of the few who actually doesn’t mind Neelix and would get him but between the sculpt and outfit it’s probably a pass from me.

Question for the group, when you order direct from EXO which has that $25 shipping fee, are you typically hit with any customs fees? My Archer and Locutus are arriving Friday from BBTS and the courier (Canada Post) is charging me $90, and that’s over and above the shipment cost from BBTS.

These shipping/duty fees are brutal.

Firmly planted below you in the States, and I've never been charged a penny beyond what EXO charges. Not sure if your question was Canada specific or not, but thought I'd report in.

If you'd like you can send all your figure orders to me to then forward to you through standard post and I'll try not to keep them and skip town...

Firmly planted below you in the States, and I've never been charged a penny beyond what EXO charges. Not sure if your question was Canada specific or not, but thought I'd report in.

If you'd like you can send all your figure orders to me to then forward to you through standard post and I'll try not to keep them and skip town...
1697156015195.png

These aren't the figures you're waiting for..

Is anyone getting B'Elanna? I'm in two minds. I have a love and hate relationship with her character. But she is a hottie and I do love the yellowish, sandy uniform.
I more than likely will get her. I ordered Harry which led me to recently order Paris which in turn will likely lead me to buying Torres.

I've ordered all of the "Voyager" figures so far so Neelix is a must-have. In all honesty, the line has had it's share of ups and downs, so far, but I'm so glad that I can soon call it finished.

473510-IMG-4549.png

Shame they couldn't include at least one Engineering-specific accessory though.
Looks like Geordi will come with some engineering accessories thankfully.
477695-387870185-3617090778537302-6586680441448948282-n.jpg
View attachment 669160
If true, yeah looks like Jordi gets special treatment with a whole engineering kit. Don't know that Voyager had any unique stand out tools to feature. Too bad B'Ellana couldn't get a similar one.

Then again how has the universe survived without a useles display box of Hydro-Spanners? :p
82mqta.gif

Last edited:
Paid my invoice for Torres.

FYI I live in Canada and order direct from EXO6–

1) never had customs charges ordering direct
2) get figures first— no waits from Sideshow /BBTS
***3) if there are issues/ lost in transit : they will sort them because you are ordering from the source— ***EXCEPTION - TMP Kirk had a fabric pull on his arm— well no extra stock to rectify- so I had to carefully correct myself)

Paid my invoice for Torres.

FYI I live in Canada and order direct from EXO6–

1) never had customs charges ordering direct
2) get figures first— no waits from Sideshow /BBTS
***3) if there are issues/ lost in transit : they will sort them because you are ordering from the source— ***EXCEPTION - TMP Kirk had a fabric pull on his arm— well no extra stock to rectify- so I had to carefully correct myself)

Good to know, I ordered direct for the time for TNG Data so hopefully that means no more customs fees.

I’ve got Janeway (of course), Tuvok, 7 and B’Elanna on the way. Happy with that, I see them as an away team of sorts.

I love the doctor, but didnt get him because I just don’t like the finished sculpt - shame that.
I like Harry, Tom and Chakotay very much, but not enough to have them as part of my collection - not very interesting to look at and a bit meh here and there in terms of their characters. Nothing against the actors, love them all.

I would like the Neelix, he definitely improved as a character a third of the way through the series. I like his outfit choice but I am on the fence about his sculpt…

Balance due invoice paid for B'Elanna earlier today. Just one more Voyager crew member left!
Did you get it today? I haven't gotten an invoice yet. Are they still sending them out?

Edit: Just got it! It dates from yesterday already but GMX must have held it back. It was not yet there when I wrote that message.

Last edited:
Back