EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine hasn't left China yet... :monkey2

I actually may have though. Those S.F. Express updates are slow as molasses and usually two to three days behind. Mine was showing it was loaded for shipment to the States since 10/20 and all of a sudden today the Universal Tracking website (which is also slow to update) and USPS has it out for delivery! Crazy.

Looking forward to seeing what this figure truly has to offer.

Universal Tracking App:
https://parcelsapp.com/en/tracking

B’Elanna is here!

Good News: The sculpt is very solid! It’s Roxy through and through, no doubt. Uniform/Tailoring is exactly what we expect from EXO, excellent. No surprise.

The not so great news is that the paint apps are pretty much right at the now standard EXO Voyager level. There is not a ton of skin texture outside of the base skin tone we’ve come to expect, but perhaps a touch more than other entries in this line. What saves this figure, however, is the strength of the underlying sculpt as mentioned above. Oh, and the helmet hair is real. Sculpt wise, that was probably unavoidable, but a slightly less flat paint app would certainly have helped.

I’m very happy all in all. She will definitely be a standout in the Voyager line and look great with the rest of the crew. And some intentional lighting brings her to life!

IMG4940.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm still not sold on the head sculpt but will wait until I have the figure in hand. The one thing that still bothers me from all of the photos is that the forehead appears to be too large (hair line starts way too far back, it appears).

Her eyes (specifically the left) looks uneven, is that just the angle or does she have wonky eye syndrome?

Her eyes (specifically the left) looks uneven, is that just the angle or does she have wonky eye syndrome?
I can't speak to her possibly being cross-eyed, but I was (happily) surprised to see that they had replicated the fact that Roxann Dawson actually does have a noticeably lower left eye.

As long as B'Elanna is front and center of the discussion at the moment, allow me to go into another mini-rant....

How is it that so many of the top 1/6 scale figure manufacturers have uniformly decided that if a piece of molded plastic is made to represent a female character, said piece of molded/painted plastic MUST be given a waist grabber for its display stand? NOBODY WANTS THIS!

I mean, there are exceptions here and there when the wardrobe wrapped around the molded plastic has a fairly loose-fitting torso garment that allows the waist grabber to be completely hidden, but that is a comparatively rare circumstance. Most of our favorite heroines (and a villain or two) that we want to capture in 1/6 scale wear uniforms and costumes which don't fit that description at all.

The raw insanity that we have to be mindful to not offend the sensibilities of a piece of molded plastic that happens to have been shaped into a female character is just that, insane! Is it because we named the other popular stand a "crotch-grabber" which is obviously offensive to our girl plastic? :ROFLMAO:

So B'Elanna and so many other female figures are stuck with these obtrusive looking stands that wreck their look on display. I've lost count of how many of these horrible contraptions I've pitched into the bin and robbed a male figure who can more easily stand on its own of it's crotch grabber!

STOP THE INSANITY!

stop the madness i give up GIF

As long as B'Elanna is front and center of the discussion at the moment, allow me to go into another mini-rant....

How is it that so many of the top 1/6 scale figure manufacturers have uniformly decided that if a piece of molded plastic is made to represent a female character, said piece of molded/painted plastic MUST be given a waist grabber for its display stand? NOBODY WANTS THIS!

I mean, there are exceptions here and there when the wardrobe wrapped around the molded plastic has a fairly loose-fitting torso garment that allows the waist grabber to be completely hidden, but that is a comparatively rare circumstance. Most of our favorite heroines (and a villain or two) that we want to capture in 1/6 scale wear uniforms and costumes which don't fit that description at all.

The raw insanity that we have to be mindful to not offend the sensibilities of a piece of molded plastic that happens to have been shaped into a female character is just that, insane! Is it because we named the other popular stand a "crotch-grabber" which is obviously offensive to our girl plastic? :ROFLMAO:

So B'Elanna and so many other female figures are stuck with these obtrusive looking stands that wreck their look on display. I've lost count of how many of these horrible contraptions I've pitched into the bin and robbed a male figure who can more easily stand on its own of it's crotch grabber!

STOP THE INSANITY!

Ha yeah I detest those waist grabbers as well. They're unsightly as hell and I'm always surprised how many collectors don't seem to mind them at all.

The only worthwhile thing is it allows you to pose a female figure in a sexier walking pose with the legs closer together, but that's about it.

STOP THE INSANITY!

Pretty sure my Janeway came with a regular stand and not a waist grabber.

I think you're right, Kebron.

Michael Burnham also came with a crotch grabber as I recall.

A good sign that this is not set in stone somewhere.

But as Janeway and Torres are wearing the exact same Star Fleet uniform, no idea why they went with the waist grabber for B'Elanna.

Seven of Nine also came with a waist grabber. Who knows what the thought process is 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Back