EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also anyone else still waiting for their Paris? Tracking still hasn’t updated since it apparently left China on the 30th of August. I know other people in Aus have theirs and I also know patience is a virtue but starting to get a little worried 😟

P1037748.jpg

P1037776.jpg

P1037818.jpg

P1037900.jpg

Bonus picture:

F6tqUuMXsAApiC1.jpg

Definitely better than Neil Patrick Harris.
Leave Neil Patrick Parris alone! :p

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/star-trek-belanna-torres-exo-6-912772
belanna-torres_star-trek_gallery_6511ff8147956.jpg

belanna-torres_star-trek_scale_6511ff81d0df2.jpg

belanna-torres_star-trek_gallery_6511ff80b4a79.jpg

She's got similar clay-helmet-hair to Janeway, so at least the line is consistent.
Face looks good, a little dour, yet that's true to the character, the flesh tone could stand to be a bit warmer.

Now what I really need is their Maquis uniforms!? The 10 seconds when these charaters were actaully the most interesting.
e1411625db4dbd10d7985d84400debe6.gif

belanna-torres_star-trek_gallery_6511ff7f9c475.jpg

Last edited:
Kinda concerning about characters with longer hair or female hair sculpts being a problem. So far neither Janeway or Torres look great in that regard. Seven’s hair is shorter but also didn’t look great.

A couple more quick comments.

There is no denying that EXO put some nice skin texture on this one, and that’s not always the case with this line:

IMG_4549.png

Also, I would be unfaithful to my rep if I didn’t also mention that she’s got a fine character specific body! 🤪

IMG_4550.png

Hm. Something seems off in the face. She looks a bit… puffy to me? I have to say the Harry Tom and now this sculpt have been a little underwhelming, though I have none in hand yet (preordered with BBTS). But it’s Voyager, so add it to my Pile Of Loot. At least the price was lower.

I think it is the paint apps that may be hurting this one. The eyes do look a little off, as well. I believe that with a retouch/repaint of the face, it will bring out more of the character.

Apparently SixScaleMafia took those PO pictures of Torres. Perhaps he did the same with Saavik, these recent PO images have been much more successful is capturing the best of these latest offerings.

Interesting. Paris and Torres look particularly great there. I think it’s the paint apps that is letting a couple of these figures down. Nanjin did mention a few days ago that a slew of new figures were trialing new paint techniques to hopefully bring out the likeness a wee bit more. We’ll see I guess.

Back