EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mission Chicago had punishing lighting. We need some more time with Seven to bring out more from the beautiful base.View attachment 572105
7 looked fantastic in person in Chicago! I know you mentioned that there were some small changes you wanted to make, and they all sounded like great improvements, a lot of little touches to make a great figure perfect!

but honestly if she came out as is, I would have been grateful for the chance to snatch her up. That said, I’m excited for the final improved version!

It was really nice to meet you! I’m so excited for so many of the new figures!

I would say if one thing could be tweaked it could be Seven’s hair. It appears to ridged. Her hair was a bit more smooth.

Attachments

• 971C3566-59D7-46BE-AC6D-460D85CAC210.jpeg
    971C3566-59D7-46BE-AC6D-460D85CAC210.jpeg
    212.2 KB · Views: 23
Nanjin you mentioned Seven was going to be limited and that we shouldn't tell everybody to ensure we get one and than you told everyone on Facebook that she was going to be limited. So are you going to be able to produce more of her now?

Nanjin you mentioned Seven was going to be limited and that we shouldn't tell everybody to ensure we get one and than you told everyone on Facebook that she was going to be limited. So are you going to be able to produce more of her now?
We fixed the quantity. BTW, isn't it normal for us to sell out?

We are running into a psychological problem here. I am serving myself here.

Once the figure is out, doesn't matter who has it as long as we finish our job
SSF doesn't have privileges. Advise about the Seven issues here to allow you know things ahead of time. But this doesn't mean I won't tell people to buy.

I just talk more here. I change my mind constantly and I dislike being mixed on a decision.

People here will hold me responsible for even a casual Comment or advises.

From now on, I won't be telling any info about releases. Sharing information will make my life more difficult like abshareholder meeting.

I thought you guys are like the people I knew in Vegas. They just kept quiet when I leaked info. They wouldn't blame me if they lost a game or two. Over here. I will become the greatest sinner of all worlds if I said one mistake.

I hope to provide a guiding light but it will only make me a sinner.

Last edited:

SSF doesn't have privileges.

I just talk more here.
That's great news. Thanks, Nanjin.

SSF doesn't have privileges. Advise about the Seven issues here to allow you know things ahead of time. But this doesn't mean I won't tell people to buy.

I just talk more here. I change my mind constantly and I dislike being mixed on a decision.

From now on, I won't be telling any info about releases. Sharing information will make my life more difficult like abshareholder meeting.

I thought you guys are like the people I knew in Vegas. They just kept quiet when I leaked info. They wouldn't blame me if they lost a game or two. Over here. I will become the greatest sinner of all worlds if I said one mistake.

Yeah I suppose we do take every word you say a little too seriously here. Lol

Well I definitely hope you keep giving us in-progress updates and info on expected production runs, I’ve really enjoyed reading about the process of making these figures as we go along. If someone gets upset at you because you say one thing and then change your mind later, well that sounds like their own personal issue, not yours. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I understand your frustration but I would also hope you don’t give up on us completely. I am enjoying learning about Exo-6 as well as your back story in Vegas and how you are synthesizing this experience into a productive company.
It is a learning curve for us. I do believe once figures start to roll and make their way into collector’s hands, our anxiety will ease.
Your communication here is really a gift and we do value it so very much!

It's the internet man - with everyone hooked up to it, there is going to be both sides of the magnet - positive and negative. Unfortunately, we let the negative over take the positive. Hearing the behind the scenes process frankly has given me more perspective on the how and whys of how companies go about making these figures. It honestly helps me pull back on criticism or refine my criticism. Don't let the lack of perspective from a few outweigh the benefits to the majority.

Yeah I suppose we do take every word you say a little too seriously here. Lol
🤣 humans have similar behaviors.

When i am talking here, I am take this position:

One to many. (One person telling some info to ALL audiences)

Not One to One. (I'm not talking to one person)

I am sharing my approach to this 1/6 venture not asking for advises because unless you are the Founders of HT, 3Zero or Andy at Asmus, I will usually skip reading them because I doubt I have not think of the advises. I believe I have already looked into all possibilities except the results from new publicity.

Also, I have expected 1/6 collectors to be like my colleagues when I mentioned a specific goals, they know what come with in reaching this goal. For example, we I said:

"I will pull any production off my schedule if I see something that can be improved."

the above comes with the following:

No schedule is fixed unless I said so (for whatever reason) which means I will change my plans anytime as I see fit.

My colleagues know very well who I am and basing on my actions, they know what to expect.

Over here, I am also expected to function like any 1/6 producers or industry norm.

I am not thr common 1/6 producers as you can see from our past one years performance. If I can have different end results from others, how can others expect I did the norm and have an abnormal result?

Be logical guys. I am sharing my approach here. Unless you live in my brain, that's no way you can have any correct expectation from me.

Remember I worked in a field where i made decision within a minute. I could do a 180 at the last minute because I see opportunities at that moment.

Back