EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it looked pretty good in that review. I'm still not completely sold on the sculpt, and he still seems far too tanned, but I can see the figure growing on me more once in hand.

EMH invoicing started, shipping begins Wednesday.

As planned, I will match my own share of EMH profit and donate to some charities for frontline Medical respondent or some tornadoes relieve funds. As of now, I haven't found a legit one that will maximize our donation. Will donate under the name Star Trek Fan.

I wasn't too fond of the sculpt at first, but he looks marvelous! Well, I didn't really expect anything else from Exo-6 judging by the first releases. Janeway finally got here yesterday after spending a looooong time in Shenzhen, so I'm waiting impatiently for the doctor to be shippd!

EMH invoicing started, shipping begins Wednesday.

As planned, I will match my own share of EMH profit and donate to some charities for frontline Medical respondent or some tornadoes relieve funds. As of now, I haven't found a legit one that will maximize our donation. Will donate under the name Star Trek Fan.
Checking my inbox regularly for EMH invoice. Wasn’t on my radar until I saw it so the anticipation is greater to have in hand

What a fool I was to preorder Janeway through Sideshow! Who knows when she’ll arrive?!

I haven’t gotten my EMH invoice yet, but it’s starting to feel like he’ll reach me in no time while Janeway languishes in the middleman’s queue to be tucked into another box for shipping.

I won’t mind imagining him wandering the halls of Voyager alone solving yet another mystery of his missing crew mates, but I wish I could afford a dozen EMH figures to have them toiling away in a cave gossiping about the Doctor’s sensational holonovel!

Is anyone else's Janeway stuck in the following status?
- China Post currently indicates "Arrival at destination" on Dec 7 (this was the most recent update)
- USPS indicates "Origin post preparing shipment" on Nov 18
I'm just trying to figure out if this is common, and should give it more time.

- China Post currently indicates "Arrival at destination" on Dec 7 (this was the most recent update)
At least yours has something as recent as December 7. Below is my last update from USPS. In Nanjin I have complete faith. He has never let me down yet. Shipping services (especially in these crazy times) are another animal.

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

November 19, 2021, 2:52 am
Processed Through Facility
SHENZHEN EMS, CHINA

At least yours has something as recent as December 7. Below is my last update from USPS. In Nanjin I have complete faith. He has never let me down yet. Shipping services (especially in these crazy times) are another animal.

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

November 19, 2021, 2:52 am
Processed Through Facility
SHENZHEN EMS, CHINA
What does China Post tracking say for yours? Had I only checked USPS, my most recent update would be Nov 18th.

My latest update, also on Dec 7, is "Arrival at Transfer Hub". USPS has no record of this shipment yet.

My latest update, also on Dec 7, is "Arrival at Transfer Hub". USPS has no record of this shipment yet.
Thanks for the info. Sounds there are a number of us with this same status of arriving in the U.S. but not transferred over to USPS yet. Good to know it's the shipment and not my specific package.

Thanks for the info. Sounds there are a number of us with this same status of arriving in the U.S. but not transferred over to USPS yet. Good to know it's the shipment and not my specific package.

Yes, mine is the same with the Nov 18th date as the last movement in the USPS system.

This happened with a few figures I've ordered from overseas lately. Shipping is backed up everywhere. It took 34 days for my spider-gwen to get here!

Then again I bought a another figure from Japan, and they sent it fedex and I got it in 7 days. I live in Wisconsin, so go figure! lol!

Back