EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Janeway got marked as ”delivered” but she hasn’t been. Nanjin any idea on how to get a replacement sent ?

Janeway is a really nice figure in hand. I like having some diversity on the display, and also kind of like that her uniform has some differences in comparison to the ones for Data and Picard.

Just looked at the tracking for my Janeway figure and the latest update states...
'2021-12-10 00:41 Shenzhen, "Shenzhen International Mail Processing Center" return, note: security return'.

Any thoughts ?

Just looked at the tracking for my Janeway figure and the latest update states...
'2021-12-10 00:41 Shenzhen, "Shenzhen International Mail Processing Center" return, note: security return'.

Any thoughts ?
I keep getting pretty much the same issue, 'rejected by safety checkpoint' (fourth time now).

From what I understand, they'll keep trying so yours will probably be sent out again for another attempt, and hopefully it'll make its way to you soon.

Well it took a trip all around town to finally track her down but Janeway finally arrived. She looks better in person.
75468D5F-5224-473F-95A1-8E4FC46CE2AA.jpeg

Attachments

• 8C82067D-4B79-4171-8109-B156531B0314.jpeg
    8C82067D-4B79-4171-8109-B156531B0314.jpeg
    85.5 KB · Views: 58
  • 59D3DBEA-B0A8-41AE-9E8B-F6B6451FBA08.jpeg
    59D3DBEA-B0A8-41AE-9E8B-F6B6451FBA08.jpeg
    100 KB · Views: 59
  • AAC887CF-2C65-4AD8-963B-9E6074E53C83.jpeg
    AAC887CF-2C65-4AD8-963B-9E6074E53C83.jpeg
    123.6 KB · Views: 57
  • 67E93422-FD12-4857-8F05-A07BD5BC72EC.jpeg
    67E93422-FD12-4857-8F05-A07BD5BC72EC.jpeg
    174.2 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Is Patrick Stewart really that small? Kirk and Bones look like giants next to him, which is odd as they are all QMX in that trio. The 3 Exo-6 figures look better scaled by comparison.

Well it took a trip all around town to finally track her down but Janeway finally arrived. She looks better in person. View attachment 549816
Nice pic. I think they've all just seen the Borg...

Kirk: I don't know who the Borg are, but I'm defending my ship! What gives you the right to demand our assimilation?!

Bones: My God, Jim! Of all the inhuman things to do.. putting infernal technology all over their bodies?!

TNG Picard: You have committed acts of aggression against the United Federation of Planets....

FC Picard: I can hear them... They're on the ship. We've got to get to main engineering...

FC Data: I calculate our odds of survival at 38.6%, assuming I can fire an average of 3.8 times before remodulation, with an average modulation range between...

Janeway: The Borg? All I need is my morning coffee to defeat the Borg...

Is Patrick Stewart really that small? Kirk and Bones look like giants next to him, which is odd as they are all QMX in that trio. The 3 Exo-6 figures look better scaled by comparison.
That was the time when I was using generic bodies, I didn't know anything beyond 3 months. My previous superviors live their lives by the moment, and didn't rely on planning ahead of time.

I was trying to compensate the height differences that time. Since I have little choices, I have to work with shorter body for Picard, so he wouldn't be as big or as tall as Worf.

Yeah it was a pretty nice figure at the time, but I finally had to put my QMX Picard away in the closet as the figure just looks too short and out of place now next to my other Trek figures and FC Picard.

Haven’t spent some time with her now, she is indeed a lovely figure. The sculpt, accessories, uniform and pose are all great. The only criticisms I really have are the paint application and the neck / head joint is sometimes really jarring to look at from certain angles.

The paint is just a little bit too soft / smooth. I know Janeway was youthful looking but she had a few lines here and there. I think we got spoiled with how excellent Picard and Data looked. And from what I have seen 1/6 female figure can be notoriously hard to get right.

That being said, she’s the best Janeway figure ever produced and is unlikely to be matched anytime soon. Kudos to Exo-6 and Nanjin for making her come alive.

Back