EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was the time when I was using generic bodies, I didn't know anything beyond 3 months. My previous superviors live their lives by the moment, and didn't rely on planning ahead of time.

I was trying to compensate the height differences that time. Since I have little choices, I have to work with shorter body for Picard, so he wouldn't be as big or as tall as Worf.
Thanks for the explanation, I have most of the main TNG characters as vinyl kits by Geometric. Picard is the shorter out of them as well. They have Worf in a battle pose so you can't judge his height.

Having the QMX and EXO-6 Picards, I can appreciate the differences in the sculpt, in regards to age. "First Contact" Picard does indeed look older than "TNG" Picard.

I still like the QMX version and appreciate it on display. He will definitely get usurped by the EXO-6 version, whenever that one is released,

Once the EXO-6 version is in hand, I can always work on a custom Picard with the QMX version. Perhaps as the gumshoe Dixon Hill from the episode "The Big Goodbye"?

Picard hat.jpg

Getting back to Janeway, she can't get here soon enough!

In most photos I see on here, Janeway looks fine. If someone has a super duper DSLR feel free to show us the difference so we can see if she still holds up.

Lol I keep checking everyday for some movement on my Janeway but she is still in Shenzen according to tracking. I am hoping this actually means she is on the water and everything will update when she arrives in the States. In the meantime I will just enjoy the pictures everyone is sharing.

Lol I keep checking everyday for some movement on my Janeway but she is still in Shenzen according to tracking. I am hoping this actually means she is on the water and everything will update when she arrives in the States. In the meantime I will just enjoy the pictures everyone is sharing.
No. She is not traveling on water, and you will hate it if she is going on water. Congestion at ports can only become worse before we can see any sign of improvement.

Most likely waiting for flights.

No. She is not traveling on water, and you will hate it if she is going on water. Congestion at ports can only become worse before we can see any sign of improvement.

Most likely waiting for flights.
I was in the first group of Janeway shipments, and my tracking is still saying "waiting for airline space". Not worried.

What happened to Seven's picture on their homepage? It's not on there anymore. I hope that doesn't mean anything bad...like she won't be next or something!

Well it took a trip all around town to finally track her down but Janeway finally arrived. She looks better in person. View attachment 549816
I don’t have my QMX figures displayed in the same place as my EXO-6 figures at the moment. It’s a pretty clear difference how much better the EXO-6 figures look in comparison.

The bodies on the QMX figures just don’t look that great. No fault of Nanjin and they were good for the time, but clearly inferior.

For anyone worried about shipping, do bear in mind that it's nearly Christmas and we're in a pandemic. You can't expect things to be running smoothly anywhere right now. Just sit tight and they'll arrive when they arrive.

I don’t have my QMX figures displayed in the same place as my EXO-6 figures at the moment. It’s a pretty clear difference how much better the EXO-6 figures look in comparison.

The bodies on the QMX figures just don’t look that great. No fault of Nanjin and they were good for the time, but clearly inferior.
Those were generic bodies purchased from CooModel because they have height differences.

Our current bodies were designed for outfits with 2-3 layers of fabrics. Trek characters' height and weight differences were also considered.

Because our bodies are modulated, we have a total of 7 different body shapes and height, combine with-neck variation (x2) totalling to 14 different bodies for us to use.

And our body are made for free standing.

Received my Janeway figure today - absolutely love her. The only negative is that her uniform seems to have split apart at the middle top seam. It was this way right out of the box. Contacted EXO-6, hopefully they can help 🤞

Attachments

• D6365983-CF83-46B1-A98D-475D479CE790.jpeg
    D6365983-CF83-46B1-A98D-475D479CE790.jpeg
    215.8 KB · Views: 53
  • 8F56C783-12B0-401D-9FF8-CCD69E8012B7.jpeg
    8F56C783-12B0-401D-9FF8-CCD69E8012B7.jpeg
    193 KB · Views: 52
Back