EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I just received the shipping email with tracker # for Janeway! :blissy

Now the waiting for arrival begins...

janeway.gif

And I just received the shipping email with tracker # for Janeway! :blissy

Now the waiting for arrival begins...

View attachment 549343

See, told you so! I'm happy for you!
These early days, when some already have the figure and others are still waiting, are the worst LOL

But I am also happy for everyone who can already enjoy her and don't mind seeing pictures.

View attachment 549362She’s amazing and I can’t wait to grow her crew-love Voyager !! And now that we have our seen how great the first female figure is, I can’t wait to see how Crusher comes out!!!
You could say they'll crush-her ;p Thanks folks, I'm around all week - I recommend the steak.

Nanjin, a friend of mine only wants a Tom Paris. She doesn’t have any interest in any other ST character but inists she’ll buy a Tom :D. I don’t suppose you are permitted at all to share a tease if it’s at that stage please?

It really does. IM torn on displaying her with both hands on hips or one hand on hip the other with a coffee mug with her head slightly tilted and coffee mug slightly extended, like she's acknowledging someone with her coffee mug.
Perfect pose!

I can almost hear her saying, "Got on it, Lieutenant."

Mine has been stuck in Shenzhen since the 19th with no movement. Is anyone else in the same situation? Just wondering if I have anything to be concerned about yet. Thanks.
Mine was in Shenzhen from the 18th through the 30th, then it was "Handed to carrier". Today it was updated to "Received by the carrier" with a location of "Airline #3". No clue what that means in terms of when it will actually reach the States.

Mine was in Shenzhen from the 18th through the 30th, then it was "Handed to carrier". Today it was updated to "Received by the carrier" with a location of "Airline #3". No clue what that means in terms of when it will actually reach the States.

With my Picard the status updates were actually very late. Showed it sat in Shenzen for weeks, then waitied on a plane for a week then arrived at US sorting facility, the next day Picard was at my front door, although it still showed at the sorting facility. Two weeks later it finally showed it was delivered.

My point, take the updates with a grain of salt.

Agreed.

I was astonished by how quickly Janeway arrived. Felt around a week since dispatch and based on the tracking I wasn’t expecting her to just show up nearly that sudden.

Mine has been stuck in Shenzhen since the 19th with no movement. Is anyone else in the same situation? Just wondering if I have anything to be concerned about yet. Thanks.
Hi, don't worry too much. My FC Picard was showing as 'not moving' in Shenzhen for about 14 days. Then suddenly it was showing as in the uk, past customs and on route to me. Sometimes the tracking is a bit hit and miss.

All I want for Christmas is an EMH shipping notice- a 7 of 9 preorder and the next reveal of who’s fo come! Come on Santa Nanjin!

Back