EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Janeway shipping notice from EXO-6 today! Excited to receiving her!

Oh wait that was the notice for the fulfillment of the deposit. Still very excited that it will ship soon!

Last edited:
I’m kinda glad we haven’t had any preview pics for the EMH coming into shopping….keeps the excitement up!

My Janeway finally seems to have reached customs in Frankfurt!
Tracking looks a bit funny / out of order, but that's what it says.

Shipping 5.JPG

Gorillas (couriers) are messing with the timeline.

My DHL 2nd day delivery says my package is still in ShenZhen, but US DHL says the shipment is going through Custom Clearance.

Janeway has arrived and she’s PERFECTION! Can’t wait for the Dr to join her! How soon will we see 7 or the rest of the crew? Has the plan you mentioned about Feb changed?

Janeway has arrived and she’s PERFECTION! Can’t wait for the Dr to join her! How soon will we see 7 or the rest of the crew? Has the plan you mentioned about Feb changed?
EMH will begin invoicing this week. Seven can be anytime. 4 additional crew members are being sculpted. The rest of the VOY crew should be completed by April.

VOY friends should plan ahead whether they just want a few VOY or a complete crew.

The chance for me to return for 2nd run is minimal because there are other VOY characters and other Treks to do.

My Janeway’s tracking - not sure when to expect her:

DATECURRENT LOCATIONSTATUS
2021-11-18 18:02:48ShenzhenPackage Received from shipper
2021-11-18 18:47:43ShenzhenDepature from Local Sorting Center
2021-11-18 23:15:02ShenzhenDispatched from Office of Exchange
2021-11-30 16:38:02ShenzhenHanded over to carrier

A couple of days ago, I received an email from EXO-6 stating that my Janeway figure was "on the way" but I don't see a tracking number. I went to my account on the EXO-6 website but no tracking info is provided there, either.

Just curious if those of you who have or had it shipped, have a tracking number available?

EDIT: I just saw that Grozebear does have tracking information. Strange that I wasn't provided it.

A couple of days ago, I received an email from EXO-6 stating that my Janeway figure was "on the way" but I don't see a tracking number. I went to my account on the EXO-6 website but no tracking info is provided there, either.

Just curious if those of you who have or had it shipped, have a tracking number available?

EDIT: I just saw that Grozebear does have tracking information. Strange that I wasn't provided it.

Yes, the e-mail should look like this. It's possible you received the pre-shipment version. I think some talked about that before, and then the other e-mail with the tracking came later.

tracking.JPG

I have the same confirmation email but no tracking provided.

Mine has been stuck in Shenzhen since the 19th with no movement. Is anyone else in the same situation? Just wondering if I have anything to be concerned about yet. Thanks.

Back