EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's also the rewards. Sideshow gives you a few $ back for everything you buy, as we know. It adds up. I've gotten a few figures for free over the years from them. You can also do the payment plans - which personally is a lot easier to work with than just getting a random bill in your email at an undetermined time.

That said, my inner Trekkie would not be able to stand the wait! Data was what - 6 MONTHS later? Ugh.

BTW, has anyone else NOT gotten the Janeway balance due email? I keep checking for it. I was one of the unlucky "second batchers," but it seems like everyone got it but me...
No invoice for the second batch yet, we are due in a month, or later.

While waiting, relax and enjoy the coming show that will prove to be Stimulating. By the time your sense comes back to you, Janeway will be ready to ship.
I was not complaining :D (not again, anyway:sneaky:)

Voy - Daniel-Korican (9)-Enhanced-1-Enhanced (1)j.jpg

Confirmed^, full 1:6 Voyager bridge play-set!? I'll start clearing out the garage. :lol

5t71rd.gif

Although in all seriousness photophakery aside
If as part of revisiting the captains chair line we do get the unique Voyager combined dual "bench" command position chairs set-up, with the underglow effect I would get it...
Along with the proposed Captains Chair line, ......
....unlike the other more stand alone(free standing) captains chairs, would the Voyager command chair be a dual Captain and 1'st officer position set? With that pop-up center console between them? :lol
MV5BMDEzMzA1NGYtNmJjYS00MTRlLTllMmItNjNkZGRhNjRjM2QyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjIyMzMxMTk@._V1_.jpg

caretaker_0259.jpg

Last edited:
Confirmed^, full 1:6 Voyager bridge play-set!? I'll start clearing out the garage. :lol

5t71rd.gif

Although in all seriousness photophakery aside
If as part of revisiting the captains chair line we do get the unique Voyager combined dual "bench" command position chairs set-up, with the underglow effect I would get it...
I have been giving lots of thought about Captain's Chairs replica line.

Voyager is the only one that I have problem with.

How can it look good as a product?

It wasn't a stand alone chair like the other ships but a bench. It is technically a 2 seats bench.

Making it realistically means we need huge molds, and molds are where all the cost at.

If the chair can't sell enough volume, it would be very expensive lost. If we cut cost and just do Janeway's side of the bench, then kind of lost the purpose of saying the chairs are Ships Capatin Chair 1/6 scale replica. After all Voyager, is an intrepid class starship, and one of the characteristics was duo commander seats.... making one seat means not intrepid classic which I, myself see it as contradiction to the slogan “museum grade.”

We will need to do a survey for the Voyager chair.

I think only those who bought Janeway AND Chakotay will buy this chair.

Can you name all the different classes of Starfleet starship? I can name all classes prior to DS9.

Last edited:
Along with the proposed Captains Chair line, ......
....unlike the other more stand alone(free standing) captains chairs, would the Voyager command chair be a dual Captain and 1'st officer position set? With that pop-up center console between them? :lol
MV5BMDEzMzA1NGYtNmJjYS00MTRlLTllMmItNjNkZGRhNjRjM2QyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjIyMzMxMTk@._V1_.jpg

caretaker_0259.jpg
I have been giving lots of thought about Captain's Chairs replica line.

Voyager is the only one that I have problem with.

How can it look good as a product?

It wasn't a stand alone chair like the other ships but a bench. It is technically a 2 seats bench.

Making it realistically means we need huge molds, and molds are where all the cost at.

If the chair can't sell enough volume, it would be very expensive lost. If we cut cost and just do Janeway's side of the bench, then kind of lost the purpose of saying the chairs are Ships Capatin Chair 1/6 scale replica. After all Voyager, is an intrepid class starship, and one of the characteristics was duo commander seats.... making one seat means not intrepid classic which I, myself see it as contradiction to the slogan “museum grade.”
Yeah as far as “museum grade.” you wouldn't necessarily need the whole length of the "bench" just the parts under the two chairs and console between them, could work to invoke the illusion.
Likely something you've already pondered, maybe splitting it in in three parts that then fit seamlessly together (except you'd only be making two parts):
One chair, and One pop open center console.
Since it is pretty much the same chair twice.
5t7ldd.gif

Design it so one chair works and looks good stand alone, but also two can fit almost seamlessly together when the console is added between them.
So anyone who wants to buy just one chair, can display it independently. Or two with the center console used to connect between them.

No idea if, or how many would sell? To those invested in a Captains Chair line, not sure the numbers you saw on the Quantum Mechanix chair? People do seem to like displaying the captains in their iconic chairs, and the crew posed around them.
For Voyager's one stand-alone chair might sell, for the unique layout, for incentive you could do- buy two chairs, get the center console connector half off!;)

Last edited:
Speaking of Chakotay. His picture was posted some pages ago and I have not seen any comments about him yet. I know Nanjin does not really need our opinions, but I want to give it anyway while I have the chance.

I already pointed out that the tattoo was not entirely correct but that is easy to fix when painting.

Me and my friends are huge Robert Beltran fans and therefore have studied his face from many pictures closely. Consensus is that the computer prototype does look off to us somehow on first glance, although it's hard to pinpoint why. The eyes are good, the mouth is good, but as a whole the face looks a tad too long, it should be a bit more round, fuller cheeks maybe?

Johnny Utah, you have expressed a wish to buy Chakotay. Do you have any opinion?

Tuvok is spot on by the way. Love him already.

Speaking of Chakotay. His picture was posted some pages ago and I have not seen any comments about him yet. I know Nanjin does not really need our opinions, but I want to give it anyway while I have the chance.

I already pointed out that the tattoo was not entirely correct but that is easy to fix when painting.

Me and my friends are huge Robert Beltran fans and therefore have studied his face from many pictures closely. Consensus is that the computer prototype does look off to us somehow on first glance, although it's hard to pinpoint why. The eyes are good, the mouth is good, but as a whole the face looks a tad too long, it should be a bit more round, fuller cheeks maybe?

Johnny Utah, you have expressed a wish to buy Chakotay. Do you have any opinion?

Tuvok is spot on by the way. Love him already.
Comment when we actually have a really 3d work. This guy does his first draft at leisure time on a iPad. He only had one picture.

I don't usually look or even comment on a sculpt until the 5th draft. Save you time until then because that's the time to work on features. Now is only a conceptual stage. (Artists won't even look at my email even if I comment now. Tattoo is the painter's responsibility, not the sculptor).

Comment when we actually have a really 3d work. This guy does his first draft at leisure time on a iPad. He only had one picture.

I don't usually look or even comment on a sculpt until the 5th draft. Save you time until then because that's the time to work on features. Now is only a conceptual stage. (Artists won't even look at my email even if I comment now. Tattoo is the painter's responsibility, not the sculptor).

I'm sure we are in good hands with you! I have faith!

Just wanted to re-iterate that there are a lot of girls waiting for a Chakotay. I think many of my friends bought Janeway who don't have previous experience with this kind of high-end figures. They're just dedicated shippers and not only dedicated Robert Beltran fans but also huge Kate Mulgrew fans.

Poor Chakotay is not always loved in the fandom, but in our group he definitely is!

Yeah I have to say the Voyager captain's chair isn't high on my list of chairs to have. Unlike many of the other chairs, It wasn't a terribly interesting design on its own, and not something I'd really want to have taking up valuable space in the collection. Especially if it's going to be that full setup with the two chairs and center console.

I'm not saying I wouldn't order one anyway, since I'm a Trek addict who needs to have all the new things 😁, but I don't see it being a very big seller for Exo-6.

For me the must haves are: TWOK chair, TNG chair, FC chair, SNW chair, and Defiant chair.

Last edited:
Chakotay is my most anticipated Voyager character.

He and the Doctor were the first Playmates figures I bought with my own money back in 95.

The show is very nostalgic and important to me. I've always loved the crew and Chakotay especially in the early seasons was so captivating to me.

I didn't comment on the initial pic because Nanjin said it was very early. We're lucky to be seeing these, you wouldn't see it from the big boys.

Robert Beltran had a larger, broader body and he's pretty tall. Even in the early pic you can see him in there. I can't wait.
IMG-20211031-WA0000.jpg

20211010_191606.jpg

29OeS-1510769316-172-lists-stvoyager_cast_emo.jpg

I love this crew.

Last edited:
Chakotay is my most anticipated Voyager character.

He and the Doctor were the first Playmates figures I bought with my own money back in 95.

The show is very nostalgic and important to me. I've always loved the crew and Chakotay especially in the early seasons was so captivating to me.

I didn't comment on the initial pic because Nanjin said it was very early. We're lucky to be seeing these, you wouldn't see it from the big boys.

Robert Beltran had a larger, broader body and he's pretty tall. Even in the early pic you can see him in there. I can't wait.

I love this crew.
Tall, but not tall enough! I always find it funny when he has to dress down Tom Paris for something he did, but has to look up at him as Tom is yet a few inches taller. It feels so wrong ;)

Also when he was captured by the two Kazon - they must have hired some of the largest guys they could find, as he looks rather small in their grip.

He does indeed look different in different pictures, and probably also changed during the series as he grew older. Getting the skin tone right will also be a challenge.

I do customizing of the small Playmates figures and I had a hard time mixing the right tone as in different pictures he looks very differently - depending on lighting of course, and also how much the sun had brought the tan out, like when he did "Lonewolf McQuade" in the middle of Summer in Texas.

Aw man, I want a time machine. Is it next year already? Expect this board to be flooded with many pictures, once I have him in my clutches!

Back