EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre-ordered today. Now just waiting on 7 of 9 to pair with him. I should just limit myself to those two from Voyager but Janeway is tempting (as I'm sure the rest of the crew will be as well). I guess too many figures to want to purchase is better than the not enough we got from QMX. Thank you, Nanjin for keeping 1/6 Trek going.

Pre-ordered today. Now just waiting on 7 of 9 to pair with him. I should just limit myself to those two from Voyager but Janeway is tempting (as I'm sure the rest of the crew will be as well). I guess too many figures to want to purchase is better than the not enough we got from QMX. Thank you, Nanjin for keeping 1/6 Trek going.
If these figure that come out from my joint can bring smiles, the reward will last me a lifetime. No need to thank me.

I only live once, and I have the chance to put smiles on people's faces with these Trek figures, I already receive more than I deserve. I have to Thank You for supporting EXO-6 and me in particular.

Hope to bring more smiles in the coming days. This is my token of appreciation for all the support that I received.

Thank You!

VOYEMH_5_1080x.jpg

This photo definitely reminds me of the episode when the EMH daydreams about being the Emergency Command Hologram. It isn’t the everyday sour grump, but more like that often inflated ego Dr that becomes more than a hologram throughout the show.

I liked the portrait fine enough before, but now I’m even more excited! The new year can’t come soon enough!
I like this pic. It evokes a couple of traits of EMH well. 1) It has that far off in his own head/incredibly inflated ego vibe to it. And 2) It also kind of reminds me of him winding up to start singing LA Donna e Mobile again, or some other opera.

Apparently if you're between order 3128 (the first order number) and 3328 (number 200) you're in the first wave. Johnny above said that. Not sure where they read it.
Well, there's an implicit assumption there that 1 order = 1 figure. Is that true? What if somebody buys two or more? (I've never tried to order multiple. That's a Lotta cash after all. so I dunno...but I'm sure somebody out there probably has)

preordered... i will try to find some spare fc uniform to use ehm in my first contact crew collection :)

Yeah I was kinda wanting a FC version as well, although not sure that happy expression would fit too well with his scene in the movie where he had to deal with Borg breaking down the door to sickbay.

I don't think its expression fits anything really. Nanjin said he wanted them to sculpt a creepy look, God knows why.

It's one of those instances where you see this and you could see the same character sculpted a lot better elsewhere. Like Bond, Indy, Cavill etc.

I'm still getting it because let's be honest it will probably never be made again, but it could be a lot better.

I think he was saying it only turned out creepy because of how he instructed them to paint the eyes looking more downward. Which will hopefully be corrected for the final figure.

I don't think he turned out the best but I've always wanted The Doctor.... so ordered.

I want Sisko and the Chief. I'm way more of a Deep Space Nine fan than Voyager.

Last edited:
I only live once, and I have the chance to put smiles on people's faces with these Trek figures, I already receive more than I deserve. I have to Thank You for supporting EXO-6 and me in particular.
You put smiles on our faces by creating the figures, and then we go out and put smiles on other's faces by making funny pictures with them.
I am getting so many replies that I made people smile or laugh. I love it..

I don't think its expression fits anything really. Nanjin said he wanted them to sculpt a creepy look, God knows why.

It's one of those instances where you see this and you could see the same character sculpted a lot better elsewhere. Like Bond, Indy, Cavill etc.

I'm still getting it because let's be honest it will probably never be made again, but it could be a lot better.
No. The position of the eyes was messed up. Didn't ask for a creepy expression.

Back