EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beltran's nose needs to be longer from that rendering shown (the entire middle third needs extending...that is what is throwing of the likeness. Great start...and he will be a day 1 po from me as well.

They look good together. See if we can do this for next Xmas.
VOYcrew7.jpg

It's funny how I back myself into going for the whole crew. Beyond the big three, Janeway needs Tuvok to listen to. She also needs a Chakotay to ignore. Seven needs a Torres to bicker with. Torres needs a Paris because it's one of the so few successful relationships in Trek. Paris needs a Harry to go to the holodeck with. And Neelix, well, if I've gone this far, I may as well. Why leave yourself one card short of a full deck.... (but honestly, if that figure were never produced, I wouldn't lose sleep over it.)

I have been giving lots of thought about Captain's Chairs replica line.

Voyager is the only one that I have problem with.

How can it look good as a product?

It wasn't a stand alone chair like the other ships but a bench. It is technically a 2 seats bench.

Making it realistically means we need huge molds, and molds are where all the cost at.

If the chair can't sell enough volume, it would be very expensive lost. If we cut cost and just do Janeway's side of the bench, then kind of lost the purpose of saying the chairs are Ships Capatin Chair 1/6 scale replica. After all Voyager, is an intrepid class starship, and one of the characteristics was duo commander seats.... making one seat means not intrepid classic which I, myself see it as contradiction to the slogan “museum grade.”

We will need to do a survey for the Voyager chair.

I think only those who bought Janeway AND Chakotay will buy this chair.

Can you name all the different classes of Starfleet starship? I can name all classes prior to DS9.

Maybe consider a crowd funded model. It is getting more common place with even Hasbro and McFarlane toys doing them. No risk to you or the consumer. Only take money if fully backed and only commit to production if fully backed.

It's funny how I back myself into going for the whole crew. Beyond the big three, Janeway needs Tuvok to listen to. She also needs a Chakotay to ignore. Seven needs a Torres to bicker with. Torres needs a Paris because it's one of the so few successful relationships in Trek. Paris needs a Harry to go to the holodeck with. And Neelix, well, if I've gone this far, I may as well. Why leave yourself one card short of a full deck.... (but honestly, if that figure were never produced, I wouldn't lose sleep over it.)

Well obviously we need a Neelix to annoy the crap out of Tuvok. And feed the crew too I guess.

Beltran's nose needs to be longer from that rendering shown (the entire middle third needs extending...that is what is throwing of the likeness. Great start...and he will be a day 1 po from me as well.
And the bump! It's hard to tell from straight front whether the bump on the nose is there or not, but it is one of his characteristics and clearly seen from sideway views. I definitely will look for it. The small 4,5" Playmates got it right which is amazing in that small scale.

Ah, I guess we should shut up now. Sorry for starting the discussion.

I'm happy to see more Chakotay fans!

Nanjin, have you released a proto photo of a Tom Paris figure on social media?
I could've sworn I saw one late last night 🌙
Look forward to the next release and preoder. Voyager will fall in line to its own schedule.

Don't expect I will release according to the order I released info. I put up Chakotay rendering doesn't mean he will come right after Tuvok. He can be the last character of Voyager. Samething applies to Tuvok. I might release a B'lena or Neelix or Henry Kim or Paris suddenly. I showed Tuvok and Chakotay just want to see how the infomation will flow within Trekverse, and how the VOY fans react. I don't assume, I make educated guesses basing on observations.

Definiety, Chakotay was a sex appeal among Female VOY Audience just like Mirror Spock in the 60s. A subtle attitude from the ladies trek fans that most people (male) ignored (Fandom is a very subjective space)

Last edited:
Look forward to the next release and preoder. Voyager will fall in line to its own schedule.

Don't expect I will release according to the order I released info. I put up Chakotay rendering doesn't mean he will come right after Tuvok. He can be the last character of Voyager. Samething applies to Tuvok. I might release a B'lena or Neelix or Henry Kim or Paris suddenly. I showed Tuvok and Chakotay just want to see how the infomation will flow within Trekverse, and how the VOY fans react. I don't assume, I make educated guesses basing on observations.

Definiety, Chakotay was a sex appeal among Female VOY Audience just like Mirror Spock in the 60s. A subtle attitude from the ladies trek fans that most people (male) ignored (Fandom is a very subjective space)
I must've been dreaming about 1/6th Trek again..

Nanjin I appreciate that you admit your limitations and your acceptance to seek other input where needed. This will certainly allow you to succeed in your endeavours!

Chakotay fan should be happy. An obvious Chakotay likeness is there now. I don't worry about Tuvok because of his features will benefit the likeness.

Already notify to have all uniforms done basing on the assigned body height and weight. We should complete the entire Voyager uniform crew by Feb 2022.

VOY will show EXO-6 can produce exceptional figures in the shortest possible time, and also able to finish a line within a specified time frame and parameters.

We totally failed to bone in this respect global release schedule. We are way too slow and under performed which are very disappointing, most regretful for 2021 as a whole.

I can only give exo-6 a C for this semester. That's no way I can catch up. But 4-6 more are still coming but not for VOY.

I really hope the various shipping and licensor delays don't impact your 5 year plan too much, and result in you having to cut certain figures out due to lack of time.

Back