EXO-6 Star Trek "The Next Generation" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bad for $99 USD.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/305154853066
1701963621227.png

1701963672567.png

1701963745140.png

Apparently invoices go out for TNG Data "in 24 hours" so i'm guessing tomorrow night or friday morning we'll see them in our inboxes.

This is the figure i've been waiting for since the QMx line started, and I'm stoked to get it!

Is anyone else considering picking up an extra Data to do a TNG O'Brien at some point?

Just got a delay email from Sideshow for Data, not surprised. Still trying to decide if I'm going to pick him up along with S3 Picard. Not sure how deep I want to go in TNG or at all.

I collect too many things :unsure:

Last edited:
Apparently invoices go out for TNG Data "in 24 hours" so i'm guessing tomorrow night or friday morning we'll see them in our inboxes.

This is the figure i've been waiting for since the QMx line started, and I'm stoked to get it!

Is anyone else considering picking up an extra Data to do a TNG O'Brien at some point?
The feeling is mutual my friend, thanks for the heads up, really looking forward to this one and the TNG crew in general.

Definitely thought about picking up another Data, though I was waiting to see some more progress shots on O’Brien since DS9 seems to be front and center right now.

Paid my invoice. Be cool if I could use that second head for a custom, but not sure yet what that might be. I didn't care for him in the VOY uniform so not doing that. And not enough parts out there to make a proper Sherlock.

His villain from Fistful of Datas might be a possibility...

Paid my invoice. Be cool if I could use that second head for a custom, but not sure yet what that might be. I didn't care for him in the VOY uniform so not doing that. And not enough parts out there to make a proper Sherlock.

Probably one of the few custom Datas you could pull off with the provided headsculpts.

Im planning to stay "on script" and have one posed, and one being worked on by Giordi, with his head plate open, if I don't go the O'Brien route.

I'm curious if we're going to see the same neck staining over time on this figure that we saw on the QMX Picard. It seems to be an issue any time a figure uses dyed black fabric. Looking forward to getting mine, regardless.

BUT....His performance in Generations was one of my favorites from Spiner!

Found a Locutus yesterday at my LCS. Will be my first Exo 6, I’m excited to open him up.

I’m not excited to chase down a 7 of 9 , if I like him lol.

Locutus is probably one of their better figures so far. One thing with EXO-6 is that I feel like you can tell when extra care and attention goes into one of their releases. Locutus got that treatment in terms of the sculpt and overall figure and even the packaging being more premium .

Locutus is probably one of their better figures so far. One thing with EXO-6 is that I feel like you can tell when extra care and attention goes into one of their releases. Locutus got that treatment in terms of the sculpt and overall figure and even the packaging being more premium .

Totally! I was very much taken by surprise by the premium packaging that came with Locutus. And it does seem like the packaging often reflects the care (they at least believe) they’ve put into a particular figure.

When we get Kruge, I’m expecting that there will be an animated musical number that plays and an electronic drawbridge that comes down revealing the figure!

Totally! I was very much taken by surprise by the premium packaging that came with Locutus. And it does seem like the packaging often reflects the care (they at least believe) they’ve put into a particular figure.

When we get Kruge, I’m expecting that there will be an animated musical number that plays and an electronic drawbridge that comes down revealing the figure!

Attachments

• C L.gif
    C L.gif
    664.2 KB · Views: 0

I wish all the figures came in the Locutus and TMP style packages. Probably adds more cost but a lot nicer.

Back