EXO-6 Star Trek "The Next Generation" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the only thing I’ve seen on Instagram from Nanjin and EXO-6 is a post of a collage of figures. All either having released this year or (presumably) coming soon.

Edit: so now Nanjin posted again that Locutus will be up for pre-order before the weekend.

Last edited:
Yeah Star Trek day is kinda crap. We’ve already been seeing Locutus for ages.

Where’s Chakotay? TOS Kirk?
I really thought today was going to be when we would finally see TMP Kirk go up for order. It seemed like that was being hinted at.

Doesn’t seem to be the case and not gonna lie I’m slightly disappointed. Unless something came up last minute to delay it.

So the only thing I’ve seen on Instagram from Nanjin and EXO-6 is a post of a collage of figures. All either having released this year or (presumably) coming soon.

Edit: so now Nanjin posted again that Locutus will be up for pre-order before the weekend.
Before next weekend

I wonder how much Locutus is going to cost. I imagine he’s going to be more than a standard figure due to the more complex nature of the Borg components. Plus it’s got a light-up feature. I could see him being $230-$250.

Per Nanjin's FB:

"Locutus shows up. Sisko won't be far behind.
Locutus preorder starts next week. Sisko shipping starts this month"

I can't believe we're getting this character in sixth scale.
the-best-of-both-worlds-part-two-hd-001.jpg

I really would have loved the option to display both of those looks for Locutus, but I can understand why that wouldn't be feasible, since this figure already looks complex enough to make as it is.

I really would have loved the option to display both of those looks for Locutus, but I can understand why that wouldn't be feasible, since this figure already looks complex enough to make as it is.
Yeah, I actually like the look from the stinger for the first part of The Best of Both Worlds slightly more than the full on look personally.

The button cell battery thing is too bad for Australian collectors. I’m glad that doesn’t impact the US. I’d be a bit upset over not being able to get the figure over a light up feature I’ll rarely use.

Back