EXO-6 Star Trek "The Next Generation" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One disappointing thing with Data is it seems the staining on the neck is still an issue with the TNG uniform. Not as bad as the QMX Picard but still some paint transfer. Only good thing is it’s on the neck which is covered.

Noticed this question and response:
1713666036388.png

Garrett was a great character, but man I HATED that in order to have the uniform be from a Starfleet half a century in the future they... *checks notes*... made them not wear the white undershirt.

Garrett was a great character, but man I HATED that in order to have the uniform be from a Starfleet half a century in the future they... *checks notes*... made them not wear the white undershirt.
Agree 100%- The Monster Maroons without the collar is a lazy revision & not a good look! A
cooler progression would've been to bring back the Gold/Red/Blue department colors to those same movie uniforms.

It’s interesting that in Tapestry which succeeded Yesterday’s Enterprise showed a thin collar. I do think this version is a good progression from the TWOK variation.

tng_tapestry.jpg

1714100307253.jpeg

Capt Garret would be an automatic pre order for me too! Her character was developed by the wonderful actress, Tricia O’Neil, who also portrayed a Klingon and Cardassian!
In Yesterday’s Enterprise she is presented as a pivotal person and deserves to be included in EXO -6’s “Captain’s Series”.

Back