EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, there’s Hirogen, Borg Queen (though that could be more First Contact), and Species (457? whatever number can’t recall) and Neelix they could do.
I thought it was only Neelix left and assumed the Borg Queen was FC. Although isn't the latter supposed to be a statue?

First impression is “they did everything they could I guess” everything looks fine for what they are, nothing really stands out to be excited about. She will blend in with the rest of the crew. Feels like VOY was given to the B team.
Well, at least the B team gets things done, I guess. lol

Yep… what a contrast. Saavik was all “BANG! POW! Look at me! You ain’t never seen anything like it!” And this is just another checkbox.
Yeah I do wish more Exo figures felt as special and premium as Saavik, and weren't such incredibly barebones releases. As I'd love to be able to pose them with more than just the standard phaser or tricorder.

I'm sure it's all part of keeping costs down and the fact there are so many characters to pump out, but it's still a bit disappointing regardless.

Not excusing the barebones releases, but it's nice that we live in a time where 3D printing is easily accessible, and perfect for creating the sort of niche extras we don't get from places. I've seen people 3D print borg alcoves for locutus, and it makes me wonder if it's even necessary for Exo-6 to bother with making one.

I don't mind the "bare-boned" releases, as long as the pricing reflects it.

With these uniformed figures, there is even more emphasis on getting the head sculpt and paint apps to as high a level as possible.

I'm honestly curious to know how many different sculptors are on the EXO-6 payroll. I don't mean to belittle some of the artists, but some sculpts look near Hot Toys levels of detailing and some are simply just not close.

Thank goodness we are down to just Neelix to complete the crew. Any other figure is just gravy. A well done Tuvix would be my only other "must-have".

With these uniformed figures, there is even more emphasis on getting the head sculpt and paint apps to as high a level as possible.

I'm honestly curious to know how many different sculptors are on the EXO-6 payroll. I don't mean to belittle some of the artists, but some sculpts look near Hot Toys levels of detailing and some are simply just not close.

Thank goodness we are down to just Neelix to complete the crew. Any other figure is just gravy. A well done Tuvix would be my only other "must-have".
Kes... :cry:

There is also
Groot & Nebula...
7wHqHdhDAvGUKVwDz8Wthnu7W9KTxI.jpg

I mean Flotter & Trevis?!:wink1:
A1JsHi3.jpg

Last edited:

Give me Tuvix or give me death!

Not excusing the barebones releases, but it's nice that we live in a time where 3D printing is easily accessible, and perfect for creating the sort of niche extras we don't get from places. I've seen people 3D print borg alcoves for locutus, and it makes me wonder if it's even necessary for Exo-6 to bother with making one.
Where can one find said 3d alcoves?

After what the actress did IRL it’s hard for me to stomach anything Kes… sorry 😞
Not sure I'd buy a Kes figure anyway since her part on the show was pretty brief and in most (but not all) cases not too eventful. If someone gave me a Kes figure, I'd be happy to pose her with Neelix, though, because it wouldn't be a Jennifer Lien figure, it would be Kes. I feel the same way about Will Decker.

Maybe it's not the best justification, but I'd be fine getting a Kes figure given the character on screen seems so radically different from the mentally troubled and disturbed person the actress became after the show.

And I don't get creeped out watching her at all like I do with Decker now.

Last edited:
Although I’m out of the Voyager line I would only see it fit that Kes got a figure. She is a legacy character after all and Jennifer Lien obviously had/has mental health issues which is very sad. She had her place, even if the writers didn’t really know what to do with her.

While we’re talking Voyager, I might jump back in we get a Barclay but I reckon Exo’s done after the core crew.

Back