EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Putting soft sculpts aside, there's no doubt his team are fantastic at tailoring.

This second version of the jacket from Nanjin's FB post looks incredible. Improvement over the first version shown in Vegas, or maybe futzed better.

365480260_3568745970038450_5139629280985332140_n.jpg

363346243_3568746013371779_402212540435089920_n.jpg

Such detail. Much wow.

Yeah, I think this is the one area where we have overwhelming consensus concerning EXO. They are the best 1/6 tailors in the business! even if you make the argument that StarFleet uniforms are generally pretty simple, the form and fit to these 1/6 bodies is phenomenal! And I don't think anyone could think that the TWOK away jacket is anything approaching 'simple'.

Can't wait to see how the tailoring holds up on Kruge, but absolutely no reason to think that won't be incredible as well!

Putting soft sculpts aside, there's no doubt his team are fantastic at tailoring.

This second version of the jacket from Nanjin's FB post looks incredible. Improvement over the first version shown in Vegas, or maybe futzed better.

View attachment 654114

View attachment 654115

Such detail. Much wow.
Blue-grey undershirt though? That would be Chekov?

Kruge is way too pricey for me, plus I'm not sold on the eyebrows or doll hair. I'm seriously hoping for a TOS Kang down the road. You just know he'd be a lot less expensive.
This was off his facebook page reference Kruge; "Lots of molds, lots of hand made items, lots of hand assemblies.... no better effective method to improve production, and no better efficient production method. No room to maneuver around the costs.

We sort of saw some new things for DS9 and TNG: Doctor Bashir's face (I hope it's not final) and Captain Picard's face (I hope it is final). There's also someone from EXO-6 in one of the videos, I believe, saying that the Standard TNG Picard will come with his regular uniform top and the season 5 jacket, so that's new information.
And there were TWOK preorder dates. Saavik is supposed to be going up for preorder this month with Captain Spock going up for preorder next month. Of course, as recent as the end of May, Odo was supposed to be a July preorder, so something could change there.
I am thrilled with Picard as well, even more so knowing that the option for the standard uniform will be available.

STLV is one of the larger platforms to promote themselves, I found it slightly underwhelming considering for example that we haven’t seen any new TNG crew showcased, no TOS, something new for the other lines, such as Mirror Uhura, DS9 O’Brien, Jadzia (previously teased) etc. A bit of a missed opportunity as I’m sure some of the legacy lines have been in development for some time like when they teased Dr. Crusher way back.

A bit of a contrast from when they were at Mission Chicago a few years back, tons of reveals that time. I’ll take that Picard update though. Spock going up in a month or so is good news as well. (y)

Are these EXO-6 reveals all located in one place? Was the TOS Pike shown, or did the "so-called experts" blow that Richard M. Nixon-looking head sculpt into oblivion?

When I watched the stream from SixScaleMafia that was posted on this thread, the Exo-6 booth didn’t look compete. Not sure if they were still setting things up, but there was no sign of TOS Pike.

Nanjin said on his facebook McCoy should be "soon"
Got a screencap of that? All I see from him on facebook in the last few days is him telling someone who asked about TMP Bones and Odo that they are "developing."

Last edited:
Got a screencap of that? All I see from him on facebook in the last few days is him telling someone who asked about TMP Bones and Odo that they are "developing."
I tried, can't do it off my phone. The exact quote was "McCoy should be soon"

This was off his facebook page reference Kruge; "Lots of molds, lots of hand made items, lots of hand assemblies.... no better effective method to improve production, and no better efficient production method. No room to maneuver around the costs.

Which still begs the question - why didn't he/they follow that mantra for the earring on DS9's Kira? (SMH).

Back