EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who may have missed out on the Qmx TOS chair, Master Replicas will be selling them.

1688395375379.png

Last edited:
Something something is coming.

Almost forgot there is a new SNW episode today.

Beautiful, watch SNW first then watch the market response to StarTrek .com announcement 😉 (I am in GMT +8 time zone)

Life is as good as it can be 😊

Data listings are up for order (possibly an error) - looks like an Essentials and Standard version like with Sisko.
Standard comes with two Spots in different poses, a PADD, an 'exposed neural net' headsculpt, fist hands and a tricorder/padd hand as extras.

Data listings are up for order (possibly an error) - looks like an Essentials and Standard version like with Sisko.
Standard comes with two Spots in different poses, a PADD, an 'exposed neural net' headsculpt, fist hands and a tricorder/padd hand as extras.
Not an error. There's an official announcement on Star Trek.com.

Also seems pretty clear now that when Nanjin said Tuesday, he meant Thursday.

Last edited:
I guess that jives for $40 extra bucks. The extra head sculpt alone would cost you that much.

Am I imagining it or does the right eye look wonky to anyone else? I didn’t notice it right away but looking at that picture it kind of looks like it to me.

Back