EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I take it we don't have to stress about these TMP figures dropping anytime in the next month? Also I wonder what the upgrade could be, I thought Nanjin had said these figures were already well into production.

Yeah, he said in a couple interviews that it was the wrong green. The boots, too.
You guys more than likely have no issue or even much concern with this improvement. But it is a huge thing in the costume side of the Fandom. There will be a huge disturbance in that sector because of this change. I can guarantee this. A mystery among the fandom is finally unfolded.

You guys more than likely have no issue or even much concern with this improvement. But it is a huge thing in the costume side of the Fandom. There will be a huge disturbance in that sector because of this change. I can guarantee this. A mystery among the fandom is finally unfolded.
I believe it was stated Kirk's uniform was Loden green and that costumers approved what you had done. So to hear there will be shock waves is interesting. Unless the change you're referring to isn't Kirk's uni color....

I'm still crossing my fingers for an Ilia figure...

8273bd69010ae544faed0040d995053b--star-trek-legacy-star-trek-cosplay.jpg

Last edited:
That’d/she’d be gorgeous in 1/6👌🏻
She has to have light up function, otherwise no point making her. That is easy because we have our own female body. But her head will be a huge problem for traditional mold production because a skillful craftsman needs to spend hours in fine sanding the production head to remove the mold line across her head like a scar. A hour for one head means it will take many many months to complete an otherwise simply configuration figure (head, lights, a gown, high heels, and our body)

Long work hours on one piece isn't our capability. There is only two option, a minimal visible seam line or produce each head individually (no seamline)

Definitely don’t want miss out n TMP figures as far as Ilia goes I wonder if painting the entire head could help hide any seams or casting the head as two pieces and then painting over it would hide it. She would be a 50/50 figure for me at best but big 3 are must haves. TMP was probably the 5th or 6th Trek movie I saw so I am not as emotionally attached to it as some of the others.

She has to have light up function, otherwise no point making her. That is easy because we have our own female body. But her head will be a huge problem for traditional mold production because a skillful craftsman needs to spend hours in fine sanding the production head to remove the mold line across her head like a scar. A hour for one head means it will take many many months to complete an otherwise simply configuration figure (head, lights, a gown, high heels, and our body)

Long work hours on one piece isn't our capability. There is only two option, a minimal visible seam line or produce each head individually (no seamline)
Wow a light-up feature! That’d be fantastic. I’d happily take a slight seam line as long as her sensor lights up and she has at least one hand with a pointing finger. Sign me up! 👉🏻 “V’ger”…

Head scarf to cover the seam 😜

What's the difference between an Ilya bald head and the Sisko bald head you've just done when it comes to the mold issue? No-one will care about I mild mold seem, this is one of the most iconic characters from the supporting cast of the movies. It would be a big seller.

Back