EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does it look like Kirks collar comes down on the uniform? That would be awesome.

1651248983080.png

I wish I could see these in person before making a choice. I want them to look the way they looked on screen--that wine-red set colour looks very wrong to me, because of course I wasn't on set watching things be filmed--i was watching the final product.

But at least in these YouTube videos, the screen colour version doesn't look right either. I know that it's impossible to get it exactly right (even in the same shot, Picard and Riker's uniforms might look like different colours), but... All the same. I feel like the only way to confidently make a decision would be to hold both versions in my hands.

Also, I feel like the tailoring on the Picard jacket could be tightened up a little--it definitely isn't as spot on as the TWOK uniforms.

I'm still not seeing Frakes in that Riker sculpt. The Picard head looks... Close.
Yeah I feel like I'm going to need to buy both versions as well. Based on this video I'm leaning much more towards screen-accurate, as the set versions all look way too dark for my taste. But of course there's no way to know how any of these colors might actually appear in hand.

Last edited:
I get the feeling I’m going to have to buy the deluxe TWOK Kirk to get the jacket. Also an essential ( or is it standard ?) Kirk so that I can display one with the away jacket and one with the uniform and book. I guess I’m going to have to buy the deluxe TWOK Spock to get the superior “fascinating” headsculpt, but I don’t really want the warp core.
I've honestly never cared much for that away jacket design, but of course it's such an iconic look and it's TWOK, so there's no way I'm not going to get them. And it'll probably help to set these figures apart from the ST6 figures later on as well.

Kirk would have to come with a Khhhaaannn! head and 2 communicators. His flip one and Chekov's wrist one.

Let me start by saying that I absolutely love the FC Picard. My absolute favorite until now.

However I do hope that TNG posterboy Picard gets an updated headsculpt because I don't feel that headsculpt at all. Or is it just me?

77EAD510-B99C-40DE-A163-DB0C3FC9B5A4.jpeg

nah not just you….something about the figure just isn’t working for me, the sculpt looks way off. No chin dimple and the eyes seem wrong to me, also something about the tailoring of his jacket needs some improving as well :(

Let me start by saying that I absolutely love the FC Picard. My absolute favorite until now.

However I do hope that TNG posterboy Picard gets an updated headsculpt because I don't feel that headsculpt at all. Or is it just me?

View attachment 574719

I'm getting a Jason Isaac vibe from the figure. I think its the blue eyes, mostly.

lucius-malfoy sm.jpg

View attachment 574719

I'm getting a Jason Isaac vibe from the figure. I think its the blue eyes, mostly.

View attachment 574729
I was thinking Sean Penn - seriously from the nose up and delete the hair.

1651264954319.png

Does it look like Kirks collar comes down on the uniform? That would be awesome.

View attachment 574690
Yeah I'm curious if you can actually get the flap to hang down naturally like that, without doing a water treatment on it first. I would think the fabric would be too stiff otherwise. And then once you do will you have an ugly crease across the front to worry about?

Last edited:
Back