EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A small picture of what's coming. Actual proto wouldn't be seen for at least another month.
mmexport1625586331207.jpg

There's a lot of padded areas on that chair. I'd be wary of the material breaking down over time. I'd probably stick to making it hard plastic. It would still look good.

Looks very promising, but hopefully the light will be more subtle on the final product, as it didn't stand out that much on screen.

(The light was bluer as well, but I realize this was just a quick lighting test.)

My Data has moved from China to the US! Looking forward to seeing this figure and the rest of the EXO-6 lineup. I'm most likely going to concentrate on the TOS and TNG figures but wanted to get Data and FC Picard to get a fell for what the line will look like. Exciting time to be a 1/6th Trek collector. Now to get moving on my helm console!

Tom

First Contact Data has beamed aboard and what a fantastic debut to the EXO-6 line.

The display box is beautiful and mine fortunately only had a slight kink on one corner. If I may make a suggestion, simple plastic corner additions like what Asmus uses would do wonders to keep the corners safe.

The head sculpts are beautifully painted and the sculpts are dead-on Data.

The accessories are well detailed and the magnets are great. I have to play with the display base and see how to switch the inserts in and out but presently will be leaving it with the blue circle piece.

Here are some quick right-out-of-the-box pics but I'll be displaying him with the skin alteration sculpt, as I find it so unique and can display TNG Data with his regular sculpt. I just have one thing to say for anyone skipping this figure and this line, in general... "Resistance is Futile!"

Data 2 sm.jpg

Data 1 sm.jpg

Data 3 sm.jpg

Data 4 sm.jpg

I can't believe that I forgot to mention that the body being utilized is fantastic, as well. Holds poses easily and stands on its on, without the stand.

The uniform is a thing of beauty and the tailoring is spot on, especially on this body.

I simply have no negatives to speak of. If, as Nanjin as mentioned before, this is just the beginning and the next figures will be even better, I am truly impressed.

I can't wait for the flood of figure orders. I want them all now... :rock

Nanjin, I've mentioned this previously but when we eventually get TMP Kirk I'd prefer his captain's jumpsuit to his admiral's outfit, so he's more consistent with the rest of the crew.

But I wouldn't say no to both!

tumblr_mivbafmRui1rz91llo1_1280.jpg

Data arrived today safe and sound. Box came absolutely pristine. I was concerned after seeing pictures from others but not a ding on mine that I can see. Haven’t had a lot of time to look over the figure yet, but first impressions are that it’s really nice.

Seems like Data successfully putting smiles on the friends faces.

A good start and FC Data is providing us with insights on what to improve and/or refine in all phases. Data takes the lead in showing us the short coming from proto procedure to delivery

If you do like FC Data, then please share on whatever platform that you believe can help EXO-6 expand will be greatly appreciated.

Word of Mouth will do EXO-6 lots of good.

Latest posts

Back