EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So now it’s saying that it’s in the United States…hmmm I know Covid is slowing things down…but this seems silly. From China, to the United States, then back to Australia?
I had a package came from factory that went to Saudi, UK, Kentucky, then San Francisco. Crossing Pacific was the normal route.

Flight between UK and HK/China were stopped completely since July 1st. No one could leave factory area with out 48 hour convid-19 test was also imposed for about a week.

Some customers received theirs in less than 5 days.

2 weeks transit time is a norm, one month is not even surprising. Major couriers won't even process lost until after 1.5 month. Keep your fingers crossed as the Delta strain continue to hit Asia.

Nanjin or anyone else can answer this,

Is there any problems with the TOS captain's chair faux leather flaking or peeling like hot toys products does? I know you said it's unlikely exo6 will do a TOS captain's chair.

Wondering if I should protect it with the typical 303 or shin-itsu?
🖖

Is there any problems with the TOS captain's chair faux leather flaking or peeling like hot toys products does? I know you said it's unlikely exo6 will do a TOS captain's chair.

🖖
I've had the Captain's chair for two years with no problems sofar

🖖
It all depends on how you store it. I've had the Hot Toys Indiana Jones since it came out 10 years ago, and the faux leather jacket is fine. So, is my Big Chief 9th Doctor figure's jacket.

Keep it in air conditioning and you'll be good.

🖖
You should. But try small amount at a small area first.

Although I used some better materials, the risk is still there. The one have has been under some random strong lighting for 16 months. It is still good.

I wouldn't make another TOS chair.

Mine beamed aboard today. Box was in good condition. I feel the sleeves are slightly too short, so i had to pull the inner cuffs further out to cover the wrist joints. Other than that, he's perfect. Looking forward to Picard.

data1.jpg

My Data arrived in New York I should have him tomorrow since today is a holiday.

I have to say when Nanjin was hired at QMX I was thrilled because I saw that his love for trek would be put to good use. I’ve been a fan and customer of his for over a decade now picking up any trek he offered, always thinking the value of what you get for the price and the love put into it was almost too good to be true… but I thought finally with QMX we would get some characters with the consistency speed and quality of a real company with resources backing it and for as while there we did. It’s why I thought it was over for good when it went south there for him.
Turns out he’s a man that just didn’t need shackles because when he announced exo 6 I thought it might be similar to before where he would be limited by budget production resources etc and we would be back to years between releases. I’m beyond impressed and happy to have my fears proven wrong. The fact that we have a figure in our hands mere months after the company launches proves me wrong and including be happier for nanjin and us as trek fans. I will buy every single figure to support.

well maybe not from the new series because so haven’t watched it yet, but I have no doubt we will get there nanjin and exo 6 are just getting started!!

Mine beamed aboard today. Box was in good condition. I feel the sleeves are slightly too short, so i had to pull the inner cuffs further out to cover the wrist joints. Other than that, he's perfect. Looking forward to Picard.

data1.jpg

1) Adjust the arm to normal hanging position (arm next to side of body)
2) Push arm upward

Screenshot_20210705-111237_Gallery.jpg

Data finally arrived! Not sure how he got to my door today since the USPS is off today. . .

Nanjin congratulations on a job excellently done with Data. Man did he live up to all of my expectations and then some. As far as I can tell he is a 1/6 Masterpiece. Every other figure I have ever owned, held or seen in person I can normally come up with a few nitpicks even if they are minor and do not really bother me but with Data I am not coming up with any. The outfit sits so naturally on him it is fantastic (that was one of my nitpicks with the TOS QMX figures mainly around the neck and traps). The articulation is great and sturdy. Love the ankles. I don’t think I will ever feel like I have to use the stand unless I want to for display purposes. The head sculpt and paint is top notch. I think you really captured his unique look. I am looking forward to seeing what your painters do with a human head. Magnets work great. No issues or concerns with the outfit. Overall a 5 out of 5 for this figure in my opinion.

Your sculptors, painters, assembly men and women and anyone else that worked on the figure deserves being told job well done. You brought together a great team considering this is the first figure. The hard thing is going to be to live up to the bar you just set and to try to push it even higher.

You should. But try small amount at a small area first.

Although I used some better materials, the risk is still there. The one have has been under some random strong lighting for 16 months. It is still good.

I wouldn't make another TOS chair.
Thank you guys for all the feedback I will I will go ahead and follow your recommendations. I also try and limit touching with my bare hands because know the oils from our skin don't help as well. I initially bought the shin-itsu and 303 to protect ed209 and RoboCop. I inspected my MMS Terminator 2 and his belt started to shift on me, so I applied a bit of modge podge .

Thank you guys for all the feedback I will I will go ahead and follow your recommendations. I also try and limit touching with my bare hands because know the oils from our skin don't help as well. I initially bought the shin-itsu and 303 to protect ed209 and RoboCop. I inspected my MMS Terminator 2 and his belt started to shift on me, so I applied a bit of modge podge .
The HT Terminator belts will disintegrate if looked at wrongly... I picked up a belt from Ebay, some time ago, as a spare. It isn't an exact copy but close enough and it hopefully won't dissolve.

My Data has reached Minas Miami! The tracker shows that it will be delivered on Wednesday. So another day of waiting...

Hoping we get a DS9 Worf to compliment Capt Sisko….so we’re one step closer to completing the FC crew 😝

The HT Terminator belts will disintegrate if looked at wrongly... I picked up a belt from Ebay, some time ago, as a spare. It isn't an exact copy but close enough and it hopefully won't dissolve.

My Data has reached Minas Miami! The tracker shows that it will be delivered on Wednesday. So another day of waiting...
Mine had became battledamge version 🤣

Nanjin, talking about your projects to come you mentioned the Romulan Commander. In the TOS episode she slips from her uniform into „something more comfortable“ (to seduce Spock). Will you provide the two outfits for her? Although her slinky evening gown was in many ways less revealing than her uniform it would be great to see her in it, too.

Back