EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nanjin, you quoted two of mycontributions but answered only one.
I don't have a firm plan for TNG crew in FC uniforms but am considering to do options to choose for FC uniforms with TNG head sculpts. I think CBS might not approve this but i will pitch.

Ask as many question as you guys want, I will start fading away from here as our marketing move forward. The show will start soon, I need to go back stage.

“All life is born from chaos and destruction.” ~Michael Burnham, USS ShenZhou.

Doing things unconventionally and breaking norms will cause chaos, a phenomenon that any renovation needs to go through.

Last edited:
I have a question. Since you're not doing TNG Picard for awhile does that mean TNG will launch with a different character or we aren't getting TNG characters in 2021(other than the two announced first contact figures)?

I have a question. Since you're not doing TNG Picard for awhile does that mean TNG will launch with a different character or we aren't getting TNG characters in 2021(other than the two announced first contact figures)
You will have to wait and see how all these unfold in the coming months. But surely there will be TNG characters for 2021.

Nanjin- dare I ask if an announcement is incoming? Still waiting on the tease from a couple weeks ago.
Yes, surely there will be one, but not a lot of info will be given so I can do a sudden quick and short pre-sale annoucement without overwhelming the production (their schedules are already fixed). Then I hope to announce a.pre-sale in the following week, another one right after so more chaos can be created so decisions will be even harder to make as we move toward Sept.

This is going to be fun, even those who will be disappointed can have some of these fun and joy, because what they 3xpected will come in a later date which translated to pure awesomeness 😊

I don't have a firm plan for TNG crew in FC uniforms but am considering to do options to choose for FC uniforms with TNG head sculpts. I think CBS might not approve this but i will pitch.
Kinda disappointing you won't be doing more in the FC line for now, it seems.

Kinda disappointing you won't be doing more in the FC line for now, it seems.
We have already announced FC as a 3 figures + 1 diorama release when we debuted Data on Feb 1.

Like I mentioned, I don't need to work with production company because I am the production factory. So if Market has the demand, I can have them done, easily.

Ah I’m fairly confident we’ll have the entire FC crew at some point. I think the demand is there, just a matter of being patient.

Ask as many question as you guys want, I will start fading away from here as our marketing move forward. The show will start soon, I need to go back stage.

“All life is born from chaos and destruction.” ~Michael Burnham, USS ShenZhou.

Doing things unconventionally and breaking norms will cause chaos, a phenomenon that any renovation needs to go through.
Nanjin, it was a TOS matter!!!!

Nanjin, when you say you will start fading away from here as marketing moves forward I hope you don’t mean for good. I think most of us on here like the insights and the behind the curtain information you post.

Nanjin, when you say you will start fading away from here as marketing moves forward I hope you don’t mean for good. I think most of us on here like the insights and the behind the curtain information you post.
If I'm understanding Nanjin correctly, I think eventually we will have so much upfront Trek figure info, he won't have much insider stuff to say.

With all the TNG talk, I wanted to address what's really important... to me. :) TOS. I think you may have addressed this already, but, if possible, would you assign a percentage likelihood that those of us with QMX TOS bridge crews will finally be able to complete our sets (i.e. will you be producing TOS Chekov and Uhura)? And, if so, how soon? Thanks.

I will surely pay attention. SSF is where all these started. But I won't participate as much as now.
My attitude toward 1/6 Trek is a contradiction to realistic business approach. I supposed to make as much money for the company as possible but I am doing the opposite. Then, I will also service or pay too much attention on individuals. As some of you here know, I even hand carried things back from China just because someone asked.

There are a lot of other things that I need to pay more attention.

With all the TNG talk, I wanted to address what's really important... to me. :) TOS. I think you may have addressed this already, but, if possible, would you assign a percentage likelihood that those of us with QMX TOS bridge crews will finally be able to complete our sets (i.e. will you be producing TOS Chekov and Uhura)? And, if so, how soon? Thanks.
I will do TOS but I am not cleaning the mess for someone else.

EXO-6 will have our own version of TOS. I have you guys in my mind, but my prime priority is to create the best TOS. EXO-6 version of TOS will manevour under the mess that was left behind. Obviously, I won't release Chekov at the start of TOS.

We have to start from scratch. But if I have the luck, TOS will fly right through the main cast in a very short time and reach Chekov. TOS is in ICU. The damages were deep and extensive. EXO-6 TOS has tons of difficult barriers.... most 1/6 producers would just drop the line because of these difficulties....

Last edited:
It's....never.....comming.....

555555555555.jpg

Nanjin, are you really going to do Battlestar Galactica figures as well? I would die for a BSG 2004 Reboot Starbuck, Apollo and Bill Adama.

So now it’s saying that it’s in the United States…hmmm I know Covid is slowing things down…but this seems silly. From China, to the United States, then back to Australia?

Back