EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand. Sounds interesting. does these options apply also to the Romulan commanderā€™s uniform which looked fuchsia on screen and burgundy in reality?

thatā€™s how they send it from China ā˜¹ļø , in a bag!
This is the part I am a bit confused. Is brown boxes really that important?

Brown boxes were done for shipping purposes. I have noticed, HT's brown boxes are no longer shipping boxes but a protection for the original packaging. Therefore, they had to use another layer if shipping box.

EXO-6 brown boxes are intended for shipping. We used heavy paper stock and actually stronger than standard off the shelf shipping boxes. We know damages are usually the couriers problem. If we use another shipping box on top of the brown boxes than the cost will be significantly higher in shipping (dimensions and weight whichever is higher).
Man I wish I could jump into the FC line but Iā€™m not sure I can pull the trigger.
As long as you know you would not be regretting, then everything is fine.

Hoping we get some good news in the coming week. This wait is agonizing! Many of us are anxiously awaiting so we can attempt to plan how we budget many of these trek figures into our leisure spending.

I can actually offer options for tng and fc uniforms if the buyers don't mind the age differences especially for the Troi and Crusher, plus their hairdos.

To me is like making Hamburger with or without pickles, and choices of American or Swiss cheese. The process is the same.
Sounds perfect. Thank you Nanjin!

After 10 years,.I finally have this done. I am considering this release as a special appreciation only for those who supported me all these years.
View attachment 530054
I'd LOVE to get Kirk in his dress uniform. I'd love to get Spock, McCoy and Scotty in their dress uniforms as well -- in spite of the fact that McCoy feels like his neck is in a sling.

Nanjin,
Is the plan to build out the entire FC cast?
Iā€™m so jaded about ST. Last two lines I started didnā€™t pan out at all. Now I have incomplete collections from QMx & Mezco šŸ¤¬
Now Iā€™m gun shy.

Brown boxes were done for shipping purposes. I have noticed, HT's brown boxes are no longer shipping boxes but a protection for the original packaging. Therefore, they had to use another layer if shipping box.

EXO-6 brown boxes are intended for shipping. We used heavy paper stock and actually stronger than standard off the shelf shipping boxes. We know damages are usually the couriers problem. If we use another shipping box on top of the brown boxes than the cost will be significantly higher in shipping (dimensions and weight whichever is higher).
I'll gladly pay more for shipping if it means not getting this again.
20210703_150958.jpg
20210703_150949.jpg
20210703_151108.jpg

Man that stinks. I think I would be up for paying a little more in shipping to prevent that too. Maybe wrap the box in bubble wrap and then stick it in the plastic shipping bag? It wonā€™t prevent all damage but it could prevent some.

I just opened an inquiry with the post office about my Data since the tracking says it was delivered to my mail box at the nieghborhood lock box yesterday but it most certainly was not there when I went there. Also went ahead and preordered a second Data from bbts because I donā€™t want to end up missing out due to the post office. Especially if there response is that the tracking says it was delivered.

Nanjin,
Is the plan to build out the entire FC cast?
Iā€™m so jaded about ST. Last two lines I started didnā€™t pan out at all. Now I have incomplete collections from QMx & Mezco šŸ¤¬
Now Iā€™m gun shy.
Understandable. First Contact Data followed by FC Captain Picard, then the Captains are here to remedy the problem.

ā€œAfter realizing the pain in missing EXO-6 figures is a lot higher than the bad aftertaste left by historic experience, behavior will change.ā€

Sounds bad, doesn't it?

But it is human nature. That's how people change their behavior, something outweigh certain behavior and force one to change.

This is why I said some will have to feel regret in order for 1/6 Trek to have a future.

Making people regret is my objective.
To accomplish this objective, I must first produce beautiful Trek figures with quality and no sign of slowing down but forward accelerating momentum.

Roll down your window and feel our speed

Sorry, someone forced me to have a beer in mid afternoon. I hadn't had any alcoholic beverage for 2-3 years. I am drunk šŸ˜…

As long as you know you would not be regretting, then everything is fine.
Nanjin, you quoted two of mycontributions but answered only one.

Hey guys, I have a question. Did any of you order Data through Sideshow and did any of you got a shipping notification? Thank you in advance for your reply.

Hey guys, I have a question. Did any of you order Data through Sideshow and did any of you got a shipping notification? Thank you in advance for your reply.
I have him on pre-order and havenā€™t heard anything yet. They donā€™t even have a shipping quote.

Back