EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6ke6co.gif
giphy.gif

Pike's rokin' the Johny Bravo
… uh … Does Mount‘s Pike haircut remind anyone else of Johnny Bravo ?
;)

Last edited:
Well, I guess it would not be prudent to draw any conclusions from one purposefully shadowed photo, but I thought the portions I could make out looked very promising. But that could definitely be misleading.

I think she’ll turn out on the good side, Archer pulled through in hand after seeing everyone’s pictures (still waiting on mine).

I think she looks promising.
One thought that struck me with Tom Paris was if he was an older sculpt. He shares that same softness of the Janeway sculpt. Some of the more recent teases hint at a higher and more accurate degree of likeness. Bashir and Miles immediately jump to mind. I’m hoping Paris is a reflection of the learning curve and when we see the reveal it captures Jolene.

Exo-6 has 2 preorders this YEAR?

Hot Toys puts out 4 in an average month.

It had to be said, it's very difficult to continue supporting that clowns efforts.

It had to be said, it's very difficult to continue supporting that clowns efforts.
Has it only been two? feels like more.

I'm more curious on what is the point of your post? Stirring up drama?

No, I'm thinking of getting rid of my EXO-6 collection so far. It feels crap giving money to such a person.
I’ve already put some up for sale. I just have no attachment to the 7 or Chakotay pieces and the ongoing issues with lack of proper QC and questionable sculpts has put me off a bit. I still have a couple of pieces on order and in all likelihood will continue getting fave characters only.

At this point I won’t be going for finished crews and will just have a mish-mash of hopefully what can be considered “museum-grade” pieces.

If it's any consolation I doubt Nanjin is getting rich off this endeavor. They're probably just barely getting enough sales to keep the line going.

It's definitely surprising that the only preorders this year have been for Paris and Kim. We've gotten so many different teases that it feels like there should be a lot more.

Thank you for sharing, QuiGoneFishing.
Harry looks like a well made figure. One thing that immediately jumps out from this picture are his proportions. I passed on the recent Wonder Woman from Hot Toys as her head always looks too small for the body. This looks accurate to a real human.
Mine is in New Jersey with a next stop in Orlando before his final stretch to South Florida.
Ooo, South Florida? Nice to know a fellow collector is so close by.

According to my order history, Exo-6 had live orders for at least 11 figures from June 24, 2022 to June 24 2023.

7 of those have been delivered so far.

Pretty good track record so far, to me at least.

For someone who professes to have nothing but hatred for this forum, he sure spends a lot of time reading the comments, and not just on a Monday.

All this 'warp speed' talk makes me think of the figures now lined up. I hope this doesn't mean that the last six months of only a couple of preorders now point toward a rush of them over the next six.

I was in for buying all the TOS and TWOK, but I'm doubting I'll do that now, and will be very selective.

Could be any number of things holding up preorders. Maybe Locutus is such a logistical production nightmare it’s sabotaging the rest of the operation. Maybe the department that is handling preorders is dragging their feet for some reason, maybe it’s all legal stuff. Who knows?

I’m still in for a select roster. I was never interested in “full crews” so just various Spocks and Worfs and the like will be good enough for me. I hope we get a Captain Sulu before the end of the company.

I took Sisco, Janeway and Judge Q to my comic shop for trade in today. Still on the fence with Seven. I'm keeping TMP Kirk and Spock.

Going forward I'll just get all the various Kirk and Spock releases. Some TNG, SNW and Picard.

Ive just lost steam on the line with the lack of preorders and what has come out lately looks bland.

I am up for any TOS or TOS Movie crew along with any aliens from that period, especially Romulans and Klingons.

Back