EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, that's the core concept for TMP release.

Note that there are 4 subjects, Kirk, Spock, McCoy, and Lady Enterprise.

We can't make a 1/6 refit Enterprise, but surely able to do a 1/6 scale Refit Enterprise commanding chair.

Now, all four are truely together in 1/6 Trekverse in one meaningful setting in your man or woman cave.

The refit chair has interchangable TMP and TWOK command chair upholstery for both TMP and TWOK collectors. The chair will also include high resolution print backdrops for both versions of refit.

Collectors for both TMP and TWOK can switch their display from time to time or according to your Trek movie night theme.

Now, fans can choose to between displaying the 4 when they first met again, or the 4 when they battle with Khan.

Jump boat before the point of no return. We don't take prisoners. All of you will he assimilated.

Resistance is Futile

View attachment 570310
My mind has exploded like a supernova... this is a dream come true. WOW!!

True, but it's still a pretty cool look.

Although seeing that display really does make me want a TMP Kirk in the white short sleeve shirt now. I never cared for that outfit before, but having that figure seated in the chair would just be freakin awesome.

View attachment 570321
I'd also LOVE to see the casual Kirk short sleeve "dentist" shirt. I like the TMP variants like this because they look super comfortable and practical. While I love the monster maroons, they look as comfortable as wearing a camping tent all day long.

Are there any plans for figures from the 2009 movie? I’m a very casual trek fan lol
The size of “casual” Trek fans who like KTL are not casual. The numbers of fans whoblike 1/6 KTL are significant enough to pay special attention.

Beyond series was about to begin then we heard about the new movie. We will talk with licensor to know the bigger picture.

I don't see any reason why I can't add KTL to our production schedule.

Yes, that's the core concept for TMP release.

Note that there are 4 subjects, Kirk, Spock, McCoy, and Lady Enterprise.

We can't make a 1/6 refit Enterprise, but surely able to do a 1/6 scale Refit Enterprise commanding chair.

Now, all four are truely together in 1/6 Trekverse in one meaningful setting in your man or woman cave.

The refit chair has interchangable TMP and TWOK command chair upholstery for both TMP and TWOK collectors. The chair will also include high resolution print backdrops for both versions of refit.

Collectors for both TMP and TWOK can switch their display from time to time or according to your Trek movie night theme.

Now, fans can choose to between displaying the 4 when they first met again, or the 4 when they battle with Khan.

Jump boat before the point of no return. We don't take prisoners. All of you will he assimilated.

Resistance is Futile

View attachment 570310
Damn. (In a good way). More money. So, if you're gonna do stuff like this, might as well do Spocks Science Station, Uhura and Scottys station, the helm and turbolift for TOS. Please. I'll get em all, if my wife let's me live :)

The size of “casual” Trek fans who like KTL are not casual. The numbers of fans whoblike 1/6 KTL are significant enough to pay special attention.

Beyond series was about to begin then we heard about the new movie. We will talk with licensor to know the bigger picture.

Looking forward to it!

You must have skipped EMH
No Sir, EMH is standing proudly on my shelf, doing what he does best: "What is the nature of the medical emergency?" I just told the EMTs to take a hike. My wallet is in very good virtual hands with EMH.

I know I would get the main 3 at least. It was different than the Trek I knew but I still enjoyed the first two movies and it’s my kids favorite version of Trek so far. Still need to see the 3rd movie.

I know I would get the main 3 at least. It was different than the Trek I knew but I still enjoyed the first two movies and it’s my kids favorite version of Trek so far. Still need to see the 3rd movie.
In my opinion, Beyond was meant to shake themselves off from what they tried to imitate (TOS). History is a burden.

That's why i think DSC Spock was easier to accept by the general Trek audience. Spock history was practically empty prior to TOS. No history to carry, nothing to compare. There's no Past for Spock beyond TOS (a little of Talosian experience)

In Quantum physics, the past can't be changed because of chronology protection conjecture. If by any chance, the past is changed, a multiverse is created. KTL need to follow physics, complete detach from the previous universe. While DSC Spock can freely travel before the Past exist (TOS).

Almost finished loading the Quantum topedos into the shipment to Chicago. Need some science non sense to ease my mind.

02263_dare.jpg

Damn. (In a good way). More money. So, if you're gonna do stuff like this, might as well do Spocks Science Station, Uhura and Scottys station, the helm and turbolift for TOS. Please. I'll get em all, if my wife let's me live :)
I would love a Spock station and Turbolift doors but as a compromise I would settle for some wider flooring and a raised rear gantry. It would be nice to able to have McCoy leaning against a railing or Spock standing tall. I'm ambivalent about Disco McCoy though... Great for a 3 figure display but the beard means I couldn't use him for a custom uniform...

Obvious question and answer Nanjin I know, but can we have the main villain from each film please - I’d especially like a Sybok (is he a villain really), Kruge, Chang, Martia, Valeris and Ru’afo. Along with the usual suspects of course. Perhaps not the Whale Probe! Again not technically a villain…

Obvious question and answer Nanjin I know, but can we have the main villain from each film please - I’d especially like a Sybok (is he a villain really), Kruge, Chang, Martia, Valeris and Ru’afo. Along with the usual suspects of course. Perhaps not the Whale Probe! Again not technically a villain…
We're definitely getting Khan and the Borg Queen, and Kruge and Chang have both been hinted at. But not sure about any of the other villains. I think a Sybock would actually be cool to have since he had a great look and presence about him, but Ru'afo and Shinzon were pretty forgettable so I can live without them.

Back