EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I for one, find this wonderful news! Finally a line I can skip!

In all seriousness, I HATE the Mirror Universe. Every single episode. I always have. Every time DS9 went back to that well I'd groan. It's barbaric and dark and completely anti-Trek. The first one was ok, for a one-off. It's overused. Finally, a section of this 5-year 1/6 journey I can completely skip without regret!

Mirror Spock and Mirror Philippa for being complex and interesting. Uhura for her amazing, fierce looks.
And Lorca for being the most interesting captain of Discovery😅

In all seriousness, I HATE the Mirror Universe. Every single episode. I always have. Every time DS9 went back to that well I'd groan. It's barbaric and dark and completely anti-Trek. The first one was ok, for a one-off. It's overused. Finally, a section of this 5-year 1/6 journey I can completely skip without regret!
Exactly.

Now when they officially announce the Kelvin trilogy and not just Beyond, I'll be happy.

I love the mirror universe, but have to agree it never felt like a great fit with DS9, as that was just far too interesting and complex a show to be wasting time with something so frivolous.

I did enjoy the mirror episodes on DSC though, and think it would have been a lot of fun to see on TNG and VOY as well.

So presumably the Mirror Universe figures will be our first taste of TOS from EXO-6? Not exactly what I would have expected, but I’m still interested. Just like I said I’m not sure how deep I’ll dive into those particular figures.

Side note- I wonder if when we get DS9 figures if we’ll get Sisko, Dax, O’Brien, and Bashir in TOS uniforms from the Trials and Tribble-ations episode.

Last edited:
So presumably the Mirror Universe figures will be our first taste of TOS from EXO-6? Not exactly what I would have expected, but I’m still interested. Just like I said I’m not sure how deep I’ll dive into those particular figures.
How deep will you dive determine by how deep we make you fall in love with our figures.

Some of our planned figures will have impossible task. They have to win the hearts of those who have no interest in them.

Have to say, I might be new to the forum but I’m excited to see what EXO-6 come up with in the future! FC Data and Picard look fantastic on the shelf. Keep it up!

Last edited:
TOS Mirror episode is kind of fun, but I am not very much into the Mirror outfits of the crew. Anyway I am curious to see how Exo-6 will be doing the head sculpts of Kirk, Spock, McCoy, Scotty and Uhura.
I hope that the boots will not be as clumsy as they were on Scotty’s QMx prototype a few years ago.

I've been asking/hoping for TOS "Mirror, Mirror" figures since I can remember. Glad to see that they most likely will be made available and possibly very soon!

Thank you, Nanjin!!!

Sy8wh5Q.gif

I did enjoy the mirror episodes on DSC though, and think it would have been a lot of fun to see on TNG and VOY as well.
The comic series of TNG did a run on the Mirror, Mirror Universe (Done by IDW Comics. Don't know if Dark Horse absorbed the rights after Marvel took back the Star Wars Comics run). Unknown if Voyager did touch the Mirror, Mirror Universe in thr comics series).

Back